The Princess's Pet (Part 9: Yearning)

Grace Turner, Princess (POV)

After comforting and calming my pet down as I to calmed down I got myself dressed and sighed looking at Sophie sitting naked in the bed. I took hold of her leash and went to her trunk. I took out a light sky blue dress that fell to just above her knees. "Put this on." I said seeing her stunned. "This is all you get to wear." I said as I came over and clipped her collar by the leash.

"Time to meet your sisters and get breakfast." I said with a yawn. I watched her nervously get off. "What is the matter Sophie?" I asked firmly. "I just...its...." Sophie started to tell me. I stopped her with a finger. "If you can't fully say the first time silence would better serve till you can." I told her pulling my kitten to a kiss. Afterwards I opened the door and walked out knowing she was so close to me and behind me.

I smiled as I went to the play room. Mary greeted me as Holly was active but trying to calm a hyper Lily. "Lily, did you get into my mother's chocolates again?" I asked as I had a feeling I knew the answer. "NNNNOOO." I got chimed in an energetic way. Yap, she did. I could see the smudge of a chocolate to the corner of her lip. I noticed Mary nodding yes. "Lily!" I said sternly as I came over and took a napkin. I rubbed mouth cleaning it. "Can you say busted?" I asked as surprise and shock went to her face. "Please don't punish me." I got pleaded with a guilty look.

"Mary, make sure to memo my mother of this and take after breakfast Lily to the servants quarters. Then put her to work cleaning. Any servant catching her slacking or making more work has full permission to administer a full five minute bare bottom over the knee spanking. Afterwards they are to report such to you. You will give five strokes of a paddle per spanking she got before putting Lily to bed." I said giving out punishment. I then noticed Holly had on my father's clothes.

"Holly, after breakfast change and report to the kitchen for your chores." I said getting face for such. "What about Sophie?" Holly then asked me. "She as per to terms of her punishment has very restricted movements right now. So she won't be doing much anything but maybe being bored." I said as I took a seat at the table and made Sophie sit tenderly on my lap.

------

Sophie Amber (POV)

Punishments suck. I know I earned this but at least I did not have chores yet. I did feel sorry for Lily. Breakfast came and I tried to feed myself till Mistress noticed and my ass got a smack. I was tender. I stopped as she fed me herself.  I was soon brought to a chair as Mistress had a book. She did not let me have anything to distract myself. I was SSSOOO bored. So I sat there trying to keep my dress down. My tail made it hard. It was up and moving slowly back and fourth. My ears was up and forward.

At a knock to the door mistress stopped reading. "Enter." I heard her say to see  Captain Sarah Watson of the royal guard come in. "Permission to approach and report." Mistress was asked. "Granted." I heard and saw Sarah come up and bow. "Thank you your majesty." Sarah told Grace, my owner.

"We received report your mother is returning with your sister but held up for a day or two more by snow storm. At urging of the royal army your father is cutting his tour short. Epidemic outbreak in the west and north. We have begun preparations of inaculations." I heard Sarah say as Mistress looked but kept silent. "Make sure all palace staff, royal house, all slaves and any who live in a three town city radious of the royal palace gets injected to prevent. I thank you for report." My mistress said as Sarah bowed and started to leave.

"Have I dismissed?" I heard mistress say pulling the leash to no slack where I followed to be on her lap. "No your highness, but I did only come to report. Is there something you wish to speak of?" I heard Sara say which got me nervous as she came a full turned and rebowed. "Indeed." My mistress said making me wonder.