The Princess's Pet (Part 2: The New Life)

Sophie Amber (POV)

Even being weak I struggled to get loose. Another guard came and helped. That did not help me. Instead I was being taken to see our country's queen when we got stopped and I was forced to kneel. Who was this girl that could stop the guards by word alone? I held fast as I heard and quickly realized that she was my princess. Or rather one of them.

I became horrified as my case was being done swiftly. I feared the worse only to see a struggling neko girl like me held by a guard. I shuttered as I was quickly given a choice and demanded to choose. Fear made me unable to speak. I knew my ears was down and back my tail curling between my legs. I soon felt something beneath my chin. I was made to look up. I gulped. She was beautiful even if stern and sharp.

"I....I..." I started as I lost my voice completely afraid. "If permissioned I would choose your second." I said in disbelief I just made such choice. I could see a pleased smiled come from her face.

"So shall that be your punishment and judgement. You will receive fifty strokes of the cane in nude before branded and blackened with the royal seal crest yo your back and my personal crest between your pussy and belly button." I heard her said as I did not want such but it was beyond me now. "Then your to be bathed and brought to my chamber." I was stunned as I heard the guards grumble a bit discomfort by the decree of judgement.

"And for you Holly, thirty strokes on the bare by cane before taken to your cage till dinner." I listened to the princess speak as I felt myself being forced up. I could hear Holly pleading not to but it seemed such fell to deaf ears.

Again walking by force I was brought to a stone room with the other neko and quickly became naked as my clothes torn off. I shivered and tried to hide myself. Tears heavy in my eyes. The room wrought fear from me as I saw many devices to restrain. A whimper came from me as I saw Holly bending over a box like structure. Her clothes removed. I watched her tail be taken to a side as a guard took a thin long wooden stick I assumed the cane.

My breathing shallow as I wanted to flee. I shivered hard as the cold penetrated the heatless room. I was made to watch as stroke and scream followed one another as the guard the held firm her tail out of the way counted. Upon the thirty I found my bindings undone and forced to take the same position.

"You should feel quiet lucky kitty. You got spared greatly." I hard a guard say as my legs and wrists was tied down. I felt my take and a sharp string come across my petit ass as I wailed. "One"
I heard counting unsure if I could endure even another much less to fifty.

---

Grace Turner, Princess (POV)

After sending away my now new pet and my father's pet to face their punishments a servant had listened in to my decree and spoke to my mother. Thus is why I now stand before her in a private room. "Mother. You and Father has charged me many times to take more interest in my future and of policies as the heiress queen. So why then when I have done so you are angered at me?" I asked trying to appease and keep my voice steady.

I watched my mother go cross and about yell but silence herself. I refrained from smiling. After what became uncomfortable silence she spoke. "I am unhappy you did such without thy father or I to guide you. What has me most angry is you gave option of a punishment instead of following the law." I heard my mother Rosie speak firmly.

"Yes mother I did so but in name of benevolence for the holiday that approaches. As to my charge our thief we had only sought food. Even I could tell she needed it. Thus I gave such choice. Now she belongs to me." I said standing firm. I knew father will be hearing of it. And that could mean a trip to his study.