The Princess's Pet (Part 12: A Heart To Heart)

Grace Turner, Princess, (POV)

'Stupid old man. He did not have to go and do that. Now I hurt a lot.' I thought standing there in a corner my dress lifted and panty, and panty hose down below my knees. My ass redden by hand and father's belt. Sure its not my first trip but this felt more horrible and more embarrassing. Worse he took me over his knee before my pet. My own slave Sophie who was now crying and getting her ass handed to her.

Staying quiet besides a few sobs I soon felt father's barring behind me. I felt him grip and lift me to a hug. "I know that hurt Grace but its for your own good. Rosie keeps me informed to your behaviours along with others." I was told as I got set to the floor. "Poise yourself and come sit. Of you wish you may retrieve the new pet." My father the king, King Lewis Turner spoke to me. "Thank you father." I said as I bent down and pulled up everything wincing as beaten flesh met fabric.

Turning from the corner I went to my sniffling Sophie and wrapped my arms around her before guiding my slave to dress. I brought her over and sat after setting a pillow down while pulling my pet onto my lap. I started to pet her hoping to calm Sophie down. "This is a first for you to take interest in having a slave." My father said to me after a solemn time since sitting.

"I know...." I started to say holding her as I held Sophie who stopped crying. "She is still frail, but healthier then when she tried to steal food." I said insure to how to follow my original train of thoughts. "I just felt it would be better to help her. She only wanted food." I said as our eye met. "I understand. But we can not always bend laws even for one person. But I see she makes you happy." My father said as I noticed father getting up and bringing Holy over.

------

Sophie Amber, (POV)

I felt horrible. I knew why this man, my  king, my Mistress's father, and master was whipping my butt hard. When I was place in the corner I was simply bawling. I could not decide which of my punishments was more humiliating and hard. I thought back on each. I decided that between my newest I just received, Grace's and my first caning was at a draw. I felt scared as I felt hands touch me only to recognize the feel and felt comfort as Grace, helped me redress before sitting me on her lap.

I sat listening and calming down as they talked. I stared at my king. Beyond the painting and few photographs it was my first time seeing him up close. His baring was breath taking. I could feel his fatherly intent. This sadden me hard. I was brought back to many memories both good and bad. But more nightmarish to me. I tuned out the conversation as I focused on Grace.

She became my rock of a world. I found her care and love comforting even as I mess up. My ears perked a bit as a name was spoken. It was not a name I never heard before but the source of the nightmares. Fearing respital I chose to risk as I started to speak. "..."

"Father, that may not be a good idea. Not until you talk with Captain Sara Watson." My mistress spoke before I could get a word out. Yet a sound was made as it did draw the attentions. "I think we are boring the pets." King Lewis bellowed before ruffling my hair. "Holy; take your sister and go play." Lewis said as I wanted to protest. I saw Holy get up and take my hand.

"I hate it when master punishes. It hurts worse then a caning by guards." Holy wined once we was out of the room. I could see her nervously reach behind her to rub. "You got off easy." Holy said with a pouted whine. We walked to the play room. I went to a book shelf and pulled out a book. Looking at the words I grew sadden as having feint ability to read but not sure how.

"Think fast." I heard Holy call out as a stuffed mouse went flying in the air towards me. "Hhhhhoooolllllllyyyyyyy!!!" I fussed looking at her trying to resist grabbing the stuffie and throw it  back. "What?? I gave fair warning." Holly told me before laughing and throwing a different stuffie.

A knock at the door got our ears perked upwards. A few maids came in with a palace nurse. "Holly, Sophie, sit and behave." Mary said coming in behind. "What if we don't want to?" Holly said as I was not sure I was going to like what was coming.

"Then I will just spank you both." Mary threatened as I decided to speak. "What is going on?" Was all I managed. "Several vaccines for the both of you and a few boosters for you Sophie." A nurse said. I paled and dropped the book. "Noo." I fussed and ran to second door.  Holly fast to join. I could see the maids responding as a few was on the other side.

"Run." Holly yelled as she pushed out to be caught. This did give me escape though. I ran through the halls into the king's room straight to under the table where my mistress sat along with her father. "Save me..." I pleaded ear dropped low as I curled up in a ball.

Moments later foot steps was heard. "Excuse our rudeness your majesties, we came to get your pet.." A maid said nervously. "And why do you need to get her?" King Lewis boomed not of anger but in firmness.

------

Grace Turner, Princess (POV)

I found myself going into a long deep conversation with my father. Such made me nervous, yet, there was much wisdom and acceptance as we spoke. We just got more into the festival I was put in charge of when Sophie burst into the room, bolting into a dive to hide under the table. I found myself ready to have her punished while fearing I would get a second bout of my father's wrath.

That was when a knock came and a few flustered maids came in as father boomed out. I could tell he was tempering his anger. "Father," I started out before the maids could speak. "I think I know what this is about." I said as I gently pushed the chair back and gripped Sophie's collar. I was pleased she did not resist coming out. "Bad girl Sophie." I said scolding. "Come take her and if she misbehaves, have a guard give ten strokes of the cane for each misbehaviour. Also take her straight to the medical wing." I said waiting for a maid to pluck up nerves to come closer and take my girl.

"Father, I am sorry, while you was on your tour, we..." I started to say. "Mother and I was in the throne room. Mother decided part on my education was to have voice on acts that are to effect the country ending with either or both of your approval." I had more to say but father held his hand so I fell silent.

"I believe I get what you are saying. So the royal decree about immunization shots to all was more you with your mother's backing." Father said more to me than our veiwers. "Yes, Father." Was all I could say to his words. "Its a good idea. Your not yet tied down on politics that rather keep status quo than comment to change. Much less enact on it, despite such being the ideals of our country." Father stated to me which sounded more mix of scolding and praising at same time.

Father then fell silent a bit as he rose. "See to it the decree is fully followed put to all equally." Father boomed and came over towards me. "I believe I will follow your mothers thoughts on backing you learning and getting a voice. Now go make sure the new pet behaves, and if you see Holly, tell her I am not done with her lesson. She will know what it means." Father told me as I found him guiding me up sending me on my way was a pat to my ass.

----------
Sophie Amber, (POV)

I thought I would been protected by Mistress. I was handed over and escorted out. Worse a guard was told to bring the cane as I was made to go to the medical wing. Feeling nervous I struggled to get loose. Instead the maids gripped tighter on me. To make it feel m9re humiliating I was picked up and carried as my ass was spanked over and over.

The guard that was sent to get the cane came over. I recognized him. I hate my life at times. He was the same guard who whipped my rear with the cane for my first ever caning. I saw five needles laid out on a tray as the doctor picked one up. I started to attempt getting free. "Keep it up and its ten strokes of the cane for you Sophie." A maid said as I bawled out. I felt a sharp stick then nothing.

Several more sharp sticks followed till I was on my last. I felt my clothes being pulled off by a nurse. This got my face red. My weight was taken and I was examined before being able to dress again. I behaved after my shots mostly because of the threat order my princess gave. Feeling bitter at my treatment by her my heart felt broken by the one who became my light in my new life.