The Princess's Pet (Part 11: Return)

Sophie Amber, (POV)

Waking up sucked. My arms and legs was score. Captain Sarah Watson came and got me as ordered. My mistress, Grace took a bit to wake but then released me. I watched as some clothes for me was given to Sarah along with instruction. So in minutes of waking up, I was still naked, walking in dark on palace grounds, the air was cold. More snow fell, and the moment we made it to Sarah's barracks to her room I was awake and shivering when I was given uniform clothing.

Sarah then removed my leash as I began a brutal physical conditioning as she told me. I ran ten miles which I was short of breath by two, winded by my third and vomiting not even at my fourth. Sarah took a riding crop to my ass forcing me to run. Everytime I slowed I got a lash. It hurt. Sarah told me until I can preform all the workout conditioning in an hour I would not be learning anything else but building strength.

By seven thirty I did my ten miles and was doing ten sets of a hundred full form push ups. I had no idea that all our military and royal guards did daily. I soon saw more joining in and even had commentary that Sarah silenced. By breakfast I was still doing push ups. I was also added sit ups, crunches, squats, and jumping jacks all one hundred count and all in sets of ten. I was starting to ache.

Sarah only allowed me to speak in form of counting. She was harder and tougher on me. I never knew she had this side of her. Just as I was ready to give up, Sarah told me something. "Sophie, keep going. Her highness told me to make everything you do much harder then normal as you can take it. She believes you have the strength and ability to do this. Plus between you and me, your mistress really loves you and wants you to be stronger for them both. She told me this morning to be hard cause she said you would excell." Sarah informed making me speechless.

------

Grace Turner, Princess, (POV)

I am not a morning person. What was I thinking locking my pet up full spread on my bed and partly using her as a pillow. Well after letting my girl go for her new training and education program, I could not go back to sleep. I got up and washed. Walking out I got hold on a wing section headmaid. "Wake if they are not already awake pur kitchen staff. I want a banquet set for dinner for the guards. Also bring some breakfast to me in my study. And send me a few servants there as well." I said making way to my study office.

I was still amazed mother gave me my own study. Normally my tutor room where  Lura and I are educated serve as our study as well unless we used our rooms. So there I was waiting on food and doing work. I wrote out edicts and structures of programs for the holiday celebration coming up. I looked up at my door as a knock came.

"Enter." I said as I finished sealing my documents. "Your food your highness. And we was sent to attend by your request." A maid said as my food came in with two maids and a royal attendant. "Excelent. Please put my food on the side table. Male sure there is enough for the three of you as well. If not then one of you go fetch more." I said stunning them. I watched one maid who was a new girl bow and take leave. The other maid set my food as I asked.

"Attendant, while I think I know your name, please deliver these signed sealed documents to the court scribes with order to duplicate then for every city in the country and set about disturbing by royal carriers." I said giving them over. I saw a bow and his hands take hold. "Alexander Reef. Your highness and by your commands." He told me.

I smiled and began working harder. I had the maid fetch me all palace documents, bills, living status reports, and one at a time of ever head maid or butler. I read over and work on each as I took testimony and reports. I felt lost a bit as this was new for me but I knew with a few days off a lot of work had to be done. I soon finished filling out payments and budget plans that my parents needed to sign.

Looking at the clock I did simple graze eating by snacking off and on my breakfast. It was ten in the morning when I was done and began reviewing petitions. Alexander became a godsend for me. I knew his position to the courts was a Royal Attendant. But I found myself needing advisors. I began thinking hard. "Alexander, please take this to the quartermaster. You are to change and report back. I am promoting you to a new job as a member to my Royal Council of Advisors." I told him as I saw the man fumble the document. I wrote quickly four more and place a name card to each giving it to a carrier I called for.

With that I sighed and stood up. "Take a twenty everyone." I said getting up and walking out. It was as I was walking I heard a trumpet and was stunned to see a military carriage coming over. I smiled and moved to the main doors. Father was home far sooner than expected. Waiting felt like forever when the main door opened and some of the royal guard came in impressive as always.

"Welcome home father." I said to a middaged graying bl9nde built man. My father smiled to my as I broke form and darted to him embracing into his chest. "Mother and sister will be back in a few days. But why are you home so soon?" I asked as I was happy and hugged back. "Well by advice I was urged to return. I am thinking of promoting a whole family to nobility. The outbreak is bad this time." Father told me as my heart sank. "Speak with Captain Sarah, Mother, and my pet Sophie before you do." I said startling him.

"Your pet? I think we have much to discuss." I heard him say before he took leave. I gulped and returned to my study with my new advisor looking uncomfortable and the other at stand by. I then began engrossing myself harder in work as I sent maids or butlers to secondary as messengers.

-----

Sophie Amber, (POV)

I was sweaty and tired as I hurt all over when Sarah took me to her personal room. I was allowed to wash before dressing in my clothes mistress chose. During my training something must have happened as a lot of people went extremely active. Sarah put my leash back on me before giving me a hug and leading me with my hair wet. I was led to a oak door which opened to an office study.

I went wide eye with gladness as I saw Grace there in the room. I quickly went to her as she brought me into her embrace. "Missed you Sophie. Take a nap." I got told as I was set onto her lap. I obeyed willingly. I did not need long to go to sleep. My mistress felt warm as I ached even as I fell asleep.

I was woken by a shift as I stirred I came to see I was being carried by a guard that followed my mistress to the living quarters where she knocked on a door. "Father may I enter." Grace said as I stirred till I was put down. It was then I registered the word father to Grace as I gulped and quickly came to her clinging in absolute nervousness.

"Enter." I heard a husky voice as mistress opened and walked inside the bedroom with me along with. I could see Holly naked and teary. Her ass well red while standing in a corner. "Father, this is my pet Sophie. Sophie Amber, this is our King and my father, Lewis Turner, you will refer to him as your majesty of master unless he permits." Grace told me as she closed the door.

"Nice to meet you. Before pleasantries, I been given full detailed report of all that has transpired. Corner for you both now." Lewis commanded to us both. I was quickly scared. My ears dropped and I trembled. Mistress brought me to a corner and put  me in it. "Just obey." She whispered to me. She left as I assumed she put herself as well.

Time ticked by as I shook. When I heard master speak. "Grace come over here." I then heard muttering but could not tell what was said when suddenly I clearly heard his words. "Lower your clothes, Grace. I am going to discipline you." The next I knew mistress was wailing. The crying sniffles.

"Sophie us it?" I heard and gulped. "Yyyes....mmmmaster." I stuttered as I was afraid. "Come here." I heard him say. I turned and wished I did not. Mistress was in a corner ass exposed and red with whelps. I walked to the imposing man who is and was my king.