What do I do ?

Realizing just now , eversince that Hippie was captured she hasn't yet shivered or cried out loud. The   Damn Pharmacist is calm ? I'm amazed a fragile , snobbish teen idol isn't afraid of being held hostage by her shitheaded stalker. She must have a trick up her sleeve. Or she just must be completely oblivious and stupid at the whole situation she's at.

~~~

Neose's P.O.V.

Bakugou's a good fighter. He doesn't need to rely on his quirk to beat up 3 guys ... But now , what should I do ?!

That creep poured gasoline on me , he knows Bakugou's quirk as well. He can't charge at us becauss of the gun pointed at me. Its up to me now !

Good thing the way he wrapped my arms were near my pouch full of rose seeds.

I just gotta reach it without making the creep suspicious ... Slowly ... Slowly ...

"You both are students of U.A. aren't you not ? I thought you'd be stronger than that . What's your motto again ? Plus Ultra ?" He was starting to taunt Bakugou and I can see he's falling for it.

I may not with that guy but one thing's for sure. He can't keep his cool. I need to move fast or else I might end up beaten badly.

Almost ...

Almost ...

Gotcha !

"I've always wondered how a victim of a villain manage to get into U.A... To be honest , I think they just took pity on you" Bakugou snapped.

"THAT IS IT YOU SHITHEAD !!!!" He shouted and charged at him.

In the same moment I made my rose grow and wrap it around the man. "What -" He was shocked at the sudden attack , then he managed to let go of me. He was about to shoot at me but Bakugou used his quirk and made sure that it all centered on the creep.

It was a great explosion and a blinding light . I looked away , but I smelled something burning in the air. Did Bakugou Kill a person !?!?!?!?

"That will teach you" I heard him say.

I hesitated to look at what he has done but curiousity took over me. I was about to scream at what I just saw but Bakugou cut me.

"He ain't dead moron , I just blasted him unconscious" He reassured me , but it wasn't enough.

"T-thank you for coming to save me Bakugou !" I stuttered.

"What ever , use your stupid quirk to tie them up" He ordered. I just followed and did as he said.

"You know Bakugou , I never expected you to come" I said while doing my work.

"Don't think I came to save you. I just passed along by chance. When I recognized that moron before , I know its trouble" He said tieing them up. Tightly.

"Your choking them" I sweat dropped. "Even so , you didn't know I was the one in trouble and yet you came and saved me. I just couldn't help but being grateful to you" I smiled.

"Geez , your always grateful to everyone. Its sickening" He scoffed.

"I am ... Everyperson I  met , every who has helped me along the way. One day , I'll return the favor and become the hero I envisioned myself to be" I said with determination.

"Stupid" He muttered , I looked at him. "Why is that ?" I asked.

"With that kind of resolved your not getting anywhere" He responded.

"Oh , what's your resolve then ?" I asked.

"Beat up the competition and be no. 1" He said plainly. "Take down anyone who stands in my way... Like that stupid Deku and that stupid Half-and-half bastard"