"You should be thinking about now and not about what could have happened." You simple said back, now letting your body relax against his, which he felt causing his heart to beat just a little bit faster knowing you were slowly warming up to his affection. Hizashi paused talking as he enjoyed holding you against him, you both in a comfortable silence. His fingers were curling in against the fabric of your hospital gown not wanting to know how his life would have changed if you have died from that villain. "I know..." He whispered as he swallowed hard still staring at the wall behind you as if it would give him the answers he needed. "I just can't lose you Y/N. Do you know how worried I was? I thought you were going to die.." His nose found its way into the crook of your neck as he held onto you tightly, you temple now resting on his shoulder as you both eased into each other as if it were the most natural thing to do. It was difficult to keep your quirk under control, but somehow you managed. "Do you still want to die?" His voice was so quiet that you barely heard him. The tone he had was worried, scared to ask. Feeling his heartbeat quicken against your chest, you answered honestly even though you should have lied. "Sometimes.."

Hizashi's eyes closed tightly at your answer, his brows furrowing as if he was in pain. That's not what he wanted to hear. "But lately...I don't." You said trying to comfort him, though this time this wasn't a lie. Lately, you were glad to be alive. For once in your life. His green eyes opened as he tilted his head against yours. "And why is that?" He asked, still afraid, but he needed to know so he could do everything in his power to keep you motivated. With your face heating up, you pressed it more into his shoulder. "You....You..make me happy." You were absolutely terrified right now. Nothing ever went your way, nothing good ever staying in your life. Expressing your feelings was also never your forte, unless it was anger. You felt his body stiffen and you became more nervous. 'Oh God, too soon...? Did I just scare him off? Fuck I'm stupid....so, so stupid....'  Slowly he pulled away from you, just a little bit to look down at you, his hands still remaining on your lower back. You looked away down at the blanket far too scared to see his expression. Rejection from him was your worst nightmare.

"Hey, look at me." One of his hands moved from your back using it to softly take your chin and carefully tilt it upwards to him. You were both so close to each other, just inches apart and that caused your heart to almost burst out of your chest. His forehead still had a small but thick bandage on it from the gash and you wanted to ask about it, but he stopped you by gently pressing his thumb to your lips as he smiled. "You have no idea how satisfying that is to hear you say that..." He breathed before he continued, "You make me so happy Y/N, I can't even remember ever being this happy." Not knowing how to respond to that, your face was dusted in a rosy pink as he was slowly lowering his head towards your own closing the small gap between you two. 'No way....He's not going to kiss me is he? Why would he kiss me out of all the girls he could chose from?! This is a dream...'  His warm breath was dancing along your lips as his hand that was once on your chin was softly gliding down to the side of your neck, guiding it into a tilt which you didn't even stop. It felt so natural with him, you didn't want it stop. Though your heart was terrified and your mind screamed for you to run, you found your eyes closing as his did and your hands rest on his strong chest craving his affections.

The door suddenly opened causing both of your eyes to snap open and jump away from each other as three people had entered. "Oh dear, have we interrupted anything? My apologies for not knocking." Nezu said with a small smile as you were looking down rubbing your arms awkwardly with a bright pink hue over your face. Hizashi chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck with his own red face. "N-Nope! Just uh, just checking on her. What's everyone doing here anyways?" Aizawa's dark eyes were flying back and fourth between you two with amusement in his eyes but said nothing as Recovery Girl scolded the principal. "Knock next time!"

Your eyes suddenly widened as you looked at the older woman, memories flooding your mind instantly. "Recovery Girl? Chiyo Shuzenji?" You asked with slight shock and said woman smiled sweetly at you like a grandmother would. "Hello again (L/N) it's been a long time hasn't it dear? Glad to see you're looking better." You were so confused. Why was Recovery Girl here? Were you where you think you were? A small white furred creature appeared out from behind Aizawa's leg and smiled up at you getting another surprised look from you. "I believe you remember me as well, L/N?" You just nodded, dumbfounded. Never, did you expect to see these people again. You didn't know who the third guy was, but you assumed he worked here.

"That is great news! I'm sure you're a bit confused, but perhaps you should rest before I ask something of you." Now you were just curious, as was Hizashi. "Ask her what?" The blonde asked for you and you rose a brow at the small principal. "Please, what is it?" Nezu sighed knowing he should of said something when you were out of bed, but you were fully with it and focused now, so what harm would it do? Besides, you were able to go home tomorrow. "Well, as you must have guessed by now, you are in UA high school." You slowly nodded as Hizashi and yourself were anxiously waiting for what else he needed to say.

"I know that Yamada here has been asking me for a teachers assistant to help him in class and with grading work." Nezu walked closer to you to where he was now standing in front of you on the floor, a small smile on his mouth. "Perhaps you would be interested in this position, L/N? It is hard to trust people these days with The League of Villains running amuck and I wouldn't have to worry about you being any trouble here at my school." He paused watching you shift awkwardly feeling very conflicted. "We would be delighted to have you on board here, and I'm sure Yamada would be pleased." The pro hero was grinning ear to ear as he nodded. "Yeah! Be my assistant Y/N! It will be so much fun!"

Being put on the spot always made you extremely nervous and Nezu noticed. "You may think about this and please focus on your healing first. Thank you for considering." He gave a small bow and after some 'goodbyes' and a small lecture from Recovery Girl about taking it easy to Hizashi, you were left alone with him again. He turned to you and smiled, though once his eyes landed on you his face flushed. "I could see you every day if you became my assistant!" You blinked as you brushed some of your hair behind your ear. "You really want to see me every day?" His jaw almost dropped as if you just insulted him before he started to nod frantically. "Duh! Nothing better than seeing my favorite lady all day every day!" He was back to his old self shooting you finger guns with a smirk. Your lips twitched upwards in a tiny smile which he grinned at before you sighed closing your eyes. "I....I guess I can do that.." An excitable squeal left his lips as he took your hands in his and held them against his chest. "This is going to be so awesome!" You blushed as you tried to keep him calm so he wouldn't hurt himself anymore, before you both rested on the bed and watched some TV.

ENJOY THE FLUFF WHILE IT LASTS, BECAUSE I AM MEAN XD I love you all <3