Glass

Aye everyone. Hope you all are still enjoying this angsty as fuck story~

Angst is my specialty! But this was basically tooth rotting fluff this time.... *Loud gasps from everyone* I KNOW I KNOW. I don't write a lot of fluff, but because it's my story, it won't last long because I'm an evil asshole. XD

Your (E/C) eyes slowly fluttered open, dizzy and blurry until you blinked multiple times forcing your eyes to focus on the ceiling above you. White walls were surrounding you and a soft blanket covering your body as you laid completely still for a few minutes trying to focus on everything that happened.  'Hizashi. Night club. My shitty dancing. Villain. Bullets. Hizashi...'  Closing your eyes again you released a long sigh from parted lips before opening your eyes again staring at the blank white ceiling. Thankfully the lights were dimmed so you weren't blinded, but where exactly were you? With a sharp inhale, you slowly sat up using your arms as leverage to help steady you against the mattress as you were now up in a sitting position to get a better look around the room. 'This....looks oddly familiar...'  Chewing on your bottom lip, you slowly shifted your body swinging your legs to the side and planting your feet on the cold floor below.

Your body protested as your leg that received bullet wounds screamed in pain getting a loud wince from you. Your collar bone burned something fierce and your side was twisting in horrible pain. 'Fuck. It hurts to get shot.'  Instantly you were more worried about Hizashi's state, but you obviously had no idea where he was, let alone where you were. Slowly your legs began to move even though you found yourself limping from your injured leg and side. Each step caused a massive jolt of pain to shoot up your leg and side, it feeling like you were getting shot all over again, but your stubborn ass ignored it as you walked to the bathroom. Girl has to pee.

Entering the bathroom your hand fumbled in the dark along the wall for the light switch, but once you found it you shut the door and locked it to empty your bladder. You heard the door open for the main room and froze not knowing who could be out there. "Y/N? Hey Y/N!? Where are you!?" Hizashi. There was no way in Hell anyone could miss his voice. Quickly washing your hands, you quickly limped to the door and opened it seeing his worried face and large green orbs staring right into your very soul. "What are you doing!? You need to be resting!" Ignoring his loud tone you frowned shifting your weight on your good leg. "I uh...I had to pee." Blinking, he instantly felt bad for yelling and nodded. "Oh. Right." He cleared his throat as he ushered for you to hurry to bed, his brows furrowing as he watched you hobble around. "Damn it Y/N..." He muttered sitting right next to you as you took a seat on the hospital bed.

He wanted to just throw so many questions at you, he was worried beyond belief, but he knew this wasn't what you needed right when you woke up from being injured. "Are you oka-" You began to ask him, but froze. Overwhelmed, he turned his torso towards you and wrapped his arms around your middle in a hug, careful not to hurt your injuries. Your body tensed up as your face was instantly resting against his chest, which you quickly noticed was bandaged, your arms slowly rising up to hug him back gently around the middle. 'His ribs must have been broken like I thought...' 

Hizashi's chin rested on top of your head as he sighed into your (H/C) hair, his eyes closing. "I'm fine, but you scared the Hell out of me....Don't ever do that again. I could have lost you.." Swallowing hard, you turned your head a little so it was more comfortable. "I'm sorry.." You whispered feeling his arms pull your chest flush against his own causing your cheeks to heat up. His body was more muscular than he looked. "I'd say it's okay, but it's not. What if that bastard shot you in the head? What if I had to hold you while you died? What if...." His lips stopped moving as he sighed in frustration hiding his mouth in your hair staring at the wall behind you with a small glare.