Breathing

(Sexy artwork above is not mine)

Sorry I haven't updated my other books, but I will soon I promise! Hope whoever is reading this is still enjoying it!

I am also wanting to make an Aizawa Shota x Reader one-shot book, is anyone interested in that?

'What the fuck am I doing here? Why the Hell am I putting myself through this..'  Your fingers tapped nervously on your thigh as you sat anxiously in your seat. Hizashi wanted to meet you at a small yet nice restaurant and you were still questioning yourself what confused you more; the fact you agreed to go out with him or that he was trying so hard. Sighing you leaned back against the plush red seat turning your head to the window. It was lunch time and cloudy out, the smell of rain heavy in the air and nothing soothed you more. "Hey! Sorry I'm late! Ran into some stupid thief on the way here, had to stop the guy." You jumped turning to the energetic voice of Hizashi, a grin on his face as he slid into the chair in front of you.

It was still taking some getting used to to see him with his hair down and in normal clothing, but you found your face heating up thinking how nice he looked. 'What the fuck, no. Hell no. Stop.'  Shifting in your seat praying that he didn't notice the sudden flush on your face, you nodded at him nonchalantly. "It's fine." He smiled still as he waved a waitress over. "So what would you like to drink?" He asked looking over the menu, to which you gave a small shrug too. "(F/D) is fine.." He nodded, just as the waitress reached the table, her small notebook in hand. "Hello! What can I get for you?" She purred at Hizashi fluttering her eyelashes. You deadpanned while Hizashi smiled, but to your surprise he motioned to you. "This beautiful lady over here would like a (F/D) and I'll just have a water please." Feeling your face heat up again you quickly looked down at your lap, the waitress obviously a bit ticked off but smiled at him completely ignoring you. "Sure thing sweetheart~" She cooed as she walked off to retrieve your drinks.

"That was awkward.." Hizashi mumbled with a nervous laugh as you slowly looked up at him raising a brow. "What part? The fact she wanted your balls or that she completely ignored me?" He blinked awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "She ignoring you was pretty rude.." You gave a one shoulder shrug and looked back outside, your (E/C) eyes lowering as your thoughts roamed over to the darkness in your head. "It's okay, I'm used to it." Hizashi noticed the forlorn expression on your face and the distant look in your eyes causing him to frown. "Well I'm going to change that." He said causing you to let out a breathy chuckle ready to respond but the waitress came back over with your drinks. Luckily she wasn't too rude to you this time as you both ordered your food and were back to waiting again. The silence was making you want to squirm and to make you feel even worse, his bright green eyes were watching you behind his black framed glasses. "How are you feeling?" His voice was soft causing you to look up at him again. Present Mic shouldn't have a gentle tone of voice, yet here he is having one.

His eyes had softened as his brows furrowed in concern. You knew what he meant. 'Right. The fact he met me through trying to kill myself..'  Crossing your legs under the table, you cleared your throat quietly fiddling with the napkin on the table in front of you. "I'm fine." You answered, voice quiet and anything but convincing. He didn't buy it as his lips turned downward into a small frown. "I don't think you are Y/N..." You sighed pausing the conversation as the waitress brought over two plates of food. Once yours was in front of you, you dipped your chopsticks into the small bundle of rice moving the small white pieces of food around in your bowl. "I don't think you want me to be honest." He frowned still as he picked up his own chopsticks before digging into his food. "I really want you to be, I've been honest with you." Shoveling in a good portion of rice in your mouth, you chewed than quickly swallowed. 'I mean....It's not like he healed me of wanting to die, I'll eventually be dead so I guess I have nothing to loose if I'm honest..'