Hollow

(Beautiful artwork above is not mine)

Thank you to those that took the time to read this. I know it's not very popular, but I still enjoy writing this.

Also, I've gotten a few messages asking me why I chose to write something other than my Danganronpa books? I'm not quitting those, at all. I love both Danganronpa and My Hero Academia and I just wanted to start another story (this) on the side. I didn't mean to irritate people? I am allowed to write other stories. Anyways, hope you all are having a good day and or night <3

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND DEPRESSION. DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED.

The teachers lounge was unusually quiet this morning saying that Hizashi was present in the room trying to focus on grading papers. Usually one to start any conversation with his friends and fellow teachers, he just didn't have it in him this morning to say a word. His mind was far too focused on something else and it was really starting to make him frustrated. Sighing, he ran a hand through his spiked up hair as he set down the paper he's been staring at for almost ten minutes, his pen dropping to his desk. "God damn it.." He muttered to himself not knowing how to focus on his job today. You were running through his mind still, the pain and hurt in your dead (E/C) eyes was haunting him and he found himself worrying about you even though he only knows your name.

"What are you sighing about?" A sudden monotone voice broke him from his thoughts as he spun around in his chair seeing his friend and fellow teacher Shota Aizawa. He looked tire and exhausted as usual, his signature yellow sleeping bag in one hand and a stack of papers in his other as he slouched down at his own desk booting up his computer. The blonde chewed on his bottom lip pressing his boots into the hard floor to make his chair move a little back and fourth being impossible to stay still. "Just....thinking I guess." Shota rose a lazy brow at his friend before he looked back at his papers. "That's unusual." Hizashi dead panned at his friend before he took off his yellow tinted sunglasses to rub his eyes. He was tired. "Can I ask you something?" He asked Shota, him not even looking away from the papers he was now grading. "As if I have a choice." The monotone man responded, but Hizashi decided to ignore it and opened his mouth anyways. "Have you...." He paused as he chewed at his bottom lip again. "Have you ever dealt with someone suicidal?" This got Shota's attention as he paused to look up at his friend noticing how stressed and worried he looked.

It was very out of character to see Hizashi, The cheerful and loud Present Mic, looking so distraught and stressed. "This is about that girl a few days ago that was on the bridge?" Shota's monotone voice asked making the blonde nod. Shota sighed as he set his papers aside standing up to get a cup of some much needed coffee. Hizashi watched him waiting eagerly for an answer as one of his legs started bouncing anxiously watching his friends back as he waited for his coffee to brew. "I've seen a lot of shit as a hero, but I've never actually had to deal with someone I had to stop from committing suicide." Hizashi sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, Shota now returning to his seat with a hot cup of caffeine. "Did you walk her back home to make sure she wouldn't try anything?" Hizashi nodded. "Yeah, even though she wasn't having any of it, like, she did not  want me to save her." His green eyes closed with a harsh frown as he sighed. "She really wanted to die Shota...This, this pretty girl just wanted to throw her life away and it was terrifying."

Shota watched his friend as he vented and even though his expression looked blank and tired as always, he was very much concerned for his friend and the whole situation. It clearly traumatized the blonde. "Life is unpredictable, we never know what we're up against, but you did save her life, whether she thinks you did or not. She's alive because of you." Hizashi gave his friend a small smile with a tiny nod. He knew he did the right thing, but he couldn't get your lonely (E/C) eyes out of his mind. "Thanks Shota.." He said quietly getting a nod from the tired man as they both proceeded to finally start grading some papers before class started.