Answers

Hello everyone and happy October, meaning HAPPY HALLOWEEN XD <3 Thank you all so much for the support of my story <3

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF ABUSE, TRAUMA AND VIOLENCE. DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED.

Hizashi refused to stay in bed even with Recovery Girl's help, he was still sore and needed bed rest after breaking some ribs. Of course, the blonde pro hero was stubborn and didn't want to listen to anyone. "I need to check on her!" He snapped as he gritted his teeth, his sides tightly bandaged and hair disheveled. His forehead was also bandaged, the gash he got from the villain quite deep, but of course he was able to ignore it. Being a pro hero, he's been injured many times. Shota sighed in frustration as he followed his blonde friend down the halls of UA, his eyes tired and bloodshot as ever. "Recovery Girl needs to focus on healing her, you're too damn loud. Go to bed, L/N isn't going anywhere." He was exhausted, but he knew Hizashi was close to you somehow judging by how panicked he was when he got to UA with you bleeding everywhere.

Just as the two rounded the corner, they both came to a slow stop surprised to see Principal Nezu softly shutting the door of Recovery Girl's office, the room you were in. "Principal Nezu? What are you doing here so late?" Hizashi asked confused, Shota also curious. As usual, the principal had a small smile on his face looking up at the two teachers. "Please come to my office, I have some matters involving Miss L/N to discuss." This caused even more confusion. Nezu watched Hizashi's worried green orbs drift to the door and then down at him again. "Do not worry about her, she is being well taken care of and will make a full recovery." The little animal turned his back to the two and motioned them to follow. "Please, follow me." With some hesitation from Hizashi, he and Shota complied and began to follow Nezu not fully understanding the situation.

The walk to his office was short, but it felt like it lasted hours to Hizashi as his mind was creating all the possibilities as to why the principal wanted to talk to them about you. Nezu held the door open motioning for the others to walk in before he shut the door and walked inside along with the two. "How about some tea?" He offered, to which Shota nodded, Hizashi nervously accepted. As the tea brewed, Nezu cleared his throat with his back to the two men in his office. "L/N Y/N was a student of mine many years ago here." Hizashi's eyes widened like saucers as he jumped in his seat. "What!?" Due to his sore and still healing ribs, he cringed as he grabbed at his bandaged sides. Shota of course had a poker face. "Stop moving so much you idiot." He grumbled thanking Nezu for the tea as he took the cup. Knowing Hizashi was more unstable, the white furred creature lightly set his cup of tea down on the table for the blonde as he sat down with his own cup. "She was here?! Why isn't she a hero then!?" Nezu was calm, he expected this commotion.

Lightly sipping his tea, Nezu continued. "Miss L/N was one of my best students, she passed every test with flying colors, was a very bright and intelligent girl. L/N could have easily became a hero, but there was some complications." Hizashi frowned as it was nearly impossible for him to sit still. He was so anxious, you never told him you were a student here! Shota sipped his own tea as he looked at the principal blank faced as usual. "What stopped her?" Nezu's dark orbs drifted to the erasing hero before he looked down, his calming tone becoming a bit forlorn. "Her father was a villain, a very dangerous one." Hizashi's brows rose as he almost choked on his tea. "And he let her join a hero school?" Shota asked with a raised brow clearly confused. "She entered the school behind his back. She was quite clever and managed to trick him into thinking she attended a regular high school until senior year." Hizashi didn't care that the tea slightly burnt his tongue, he was on the edge of his seat. This information on your back story could explain a lot about your behaviors.