Chapter 23 - Noticed by Galra Senpai~

I bet you thought I was going to continue from the cliff hanger but guess what... no. HUE HUE HUE. I'm so evil, fear me :3

-Keith's P.O.V.-

    For most of my time out in space I was asleep. It was extremely boring and sleeping made it more tolerable. I should have thought this through before leaving. I was lost, and chances are the Galra will find me before Allura and everyone else does. I stared into space regretting my decisions.

-Pidge's P.O.V.- 

    I found Allura and Coran right away, there was no time to waste. I already wasted too much from sleeping.

    "Coran! You said you may have found the general location?" I asked and sat down in front of a control panel.

    "Yes, but it's just a theory." Coran confirmed.

     "I see." I began typing away furiously looking for the data Keith was unknowingly sending.

    "Woah Pidge, calm down. Where's the fire?" Hunk joked. I simply ignored him.

    "I can confirm that the area is in fact the correct area." I informed.

    "How do you know?" Allura asked.

    "Well you see, the galra have a tracking device on the escape pod. With my skill, I made it possible to track where ever it goes. Before Keith took it and left, I had set the coordinates back to where it came from. I was going to let it go back without anyone in it but Keith stole it and put himself in danger. His fault if he dies." I sat back watching the screen for any change in data.

    "You knew where Keith was and never said anything?!" Hunk was clearly mad.

    "Well yeah. I didn't want Lance to go after him alone and risk losing the ship that Alfor is on!" I defended.

    "He didn't have to go alone, we could have gone too!" Hunk continued, "now Keith is going to have to deal with this alone, you said it yourself, he could die!"

    "Maybe he shouldn't have left in the first place, like an immature little kid!" I argued.

    "You both are acting like immature little kids by arguing." Allura said with a stern voice.

    "Allura's right, now is not the time to argue. Now is the time to go after the ship, get Keith, and save Alfor." Coran agreed, "we need a plan of course though especially since we don't have Voltron."

    What is wrong with me. I don't understand why I had to argue with Hunk like that. He's right I should have said something. Maybe Shiro was right about me getting more sleep. Lacking in sleep probably doesn't help you think in these kind of situations. Now that I think about it, I wonder if Shiro managed to get Lance out of his room.

-Keith's P.O.V. Again-

    After what felt like hours I saw something in the distance...a galra ship! I began to panic, I tried to gain control of the pod but nothing I did seemed to work. Maybe they won't notice me. Suddenly I was under attack, they noticed me!

I'M GOING TO DIE