Chapter 10 - Control

Random pictures away~! (Sorry this chapter wasn't up when I originally intended it to be. I had a science project that I really had to do ;-; )
Sorry this is so short...
______________

-Keith's P.O.V-

     "Does it look really noticeable?" Lance asked with worry.

     "No." My voice cracked.

     "It is noticeable." Lance whined.

     "We could always just dye your hair to hide it." I suggested. Lance gave me a look as he said, "seriously, And where do you think we can get hair dye?" He glared. I said nothing as I continued to stare at him.

     "Wait, look." I pointed to his hair.

     "I can't see the back of my head!" Lance shouted.

     "Right, right." I continued with a mumble "Why are you so moody."

     "I heard that." Lance commented and I just sighed and grabbed the hand mirror that was on his bed and showed him what I saw, "It's going away?" He asked.

     "Yeah, I don't know what is wrong with your hair but it's turning normal again. We should still tell Allura about this though." I added and he grabbed my shoulder.

      "No, please. I just don't want to trouble her over something that isn't important." He said as I backed away from his grip. I rolled my eyes and mumbled a "whatever" as I left his room.

-Shiro's P.O.V-
    I thought they were gone. The voices. I thought I was just tired, I was just hearing things from lack of sleep, or something. But they're back. Taunting me. Trying to make me go mad. They repeat the same phases. Wanting me to become a monster, a murderer. They voices tell me I'm blind, we're all blind. Too blind to see the Altean children that were staring at us right in the face. The voices command me to kill them before they awaken. While telling me to wake up. They told me it was time to end this. End it all. Kill everyone on this ship. Except Keith. Keith and I live the rest die.

    No. I refuse to listen to the voices. I can't. If I do... I'd loose everything, everyone that cared for me. I'd loose Pidge. Sadly no matter how much I tried the voices continued. I'll fight, for as long as it takes, I won't let the voices control me. I control me.
__________________
That moment your life is really stressful and you feel like you want to die, but you keep living to update your wattpad stories and read fanfic about stuff you really want to happen. That's my life for you. Also I was reading through some of the previous chapters and I found so many mistakes XD I know alot of them happened because of autocorrect though. Sorry if this is a bit short but I just really wanted to update for you guys! I started this literally started writing this after my project but then the plague hit and my entire family got sick. (I got the worst of it ;-; lucky me)