Chapter 22 - Silence

I question some of the pictures I find. But i have nothing better to use i guess so why not XD

(What the heck!! I have literally pressed the publish button 10 times but it says I can't! GRRRR)
_________

-Pidge's P.O.V.-

    I woke up in a room I've never been in before. It smelled familiar but I was too tired to fully notice. On a situation like this, I decided to look around. It may have been an invasion of privacy but I don't know where I am. Looking around helped me piece together the fact that i was in Shiro's room, it just didn't tell me why. The most logical theory is that Shiro took me here after I fell asleep- my train of thought was interrupted when I noticed something. It was kind of hidden but it was easily recognizable. Shiro had one of those plants that harmed Keith sitting in a corner. I don't know how he got one in here unnoticed, or why he'd want them. They are ugly to be honest. I guess he could use them in battle against the Galra, but after what happened to Keith I wouldn't touch it. So how did Shiro even pick the plant up? Well I can make some guesses but I want answers. Maybe I should ask him? No, he would know I was looking around and get mad. I'll just ignore it and leave! I opened the door and was met with Shiro directly in front of me.

    "You are awake!" Shiro smiled. Due to my nervousness and fear that he somehow knew I looked around I began to panic.

    "Y-yeah!" I was sweating with fear trying not to give away my horrible crime. "I feel p-pretty energized now that I caught up on my sleep." I cringed at my nervous laughter.

    "That's good to hear. Allura wanted me to wake you up for something actually."

     "She did? What for?" My nerves calmed down as I had forgotten what I was nervous about in the first place.

    "Coran thinks he's found the ship that Alfor is in and they needed your help. I'd help but I was given the job of getting Lance out of his room, since that was originally Hunk's job but they needed him too." Shiro shrugged.

    "Thank you." I smiled and I swear I saw him blush. It must have been the trick of the lighting that made me think I saw that. I walked off in the direction I was needed. I wish Shiro needed me. Wait no, why would I think that?

-Shiro's P.O.V.-

    I hope Pidge didn't notice that I blushed. That would be embarrassing if she did.

    Kill them.

    No, not again, I thought the voice was gone for good this time.

    You can't get rid of me Shiro, I am who you really are. The you that you have forgotten. So kill them.

    No! They are my friends I can't kill them!

    The task would have been much easier with Keith around.

    Shut up.

    You just had to let him leave and make this harder on yourself.

    Shut up!

    Do what you were trained to do and kill them.

    SHUT UP!

    "Shiro? Are you okay?" I felt a hand touch my shoulder snapping me back to reality. I looked over to see Lance with a very worried expression.

    "Yeah, why are you asking?" I said with a weak voice.

    "Well you were screaming and I was scared that something bad really happened." Lance explained.

   "Yes well, not yet." I said and my body started moving on it's own.

   "Wha-" Before Lance could finish, I knocked him out and dragged him to my room.

    The voice just wouldn't shut up.