22

Charlie's POV
We had fallen asleep sometime during Aladdin and I'm just starting to wake up from it. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and the glowing blue numbers told me it was 4 in the morning. I groaned and saw Elton passed out and his arms were around me. He is so cute when he sleeps. I ran my fingers through his hair and just relaxed. I wasn't able to fall back asleep so I decided to look through my phone. I grabbed it and saw so many texts from Sam and Colby. I decided to ignore all the Colby ones and all of Sam's said to call him. I carefully got up from the bed and walked downstairs. I called Sam and he picked up on the second ring.

"Finally!" He said.

"Sorry, I was asleep." I said.

"It doesn't matter. Colby's getting into some deep shit right now." He said.

"What do you mean and why should I care?" I asked.

"I mean, he proposed to Shea! And you should care because you love him." He said.

"I shouldn't care because he obviously doesn't love me." I said.

"Ba-Charlie, everything okay?" I heard Elton ask. I looked up and saw him sitting on the steps like half way. He was very tired and you could tell by the look on his face. I nodded.

"He's making a mistake, Charlie." He said.

"And he can make them. He's a grown ass man." I said. "Look, I gotta go." I said.

"Alright, goodnight." He said.

"Night." I hung up the phone and slid it in my pocket. "Wanna go lay back down?" I asked.

"I can't sleep. Wanna go to Walmart and mess shit up?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. We got our wallets and he grabbed his keys and we left. Elton is seriously the best human in the entire world, I don't care what you say. We got to Walmart and I was recording us. "Hey, guys. We're at Walmart and seriously about to create some mayhem." I said and showed Elton to the camera.

~
We were about to get kicked out of Walmart while we were shopping I just know it. My feeling came true when the store manager came over to us.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He said.

"We're going to be paying for the things in our cart." Elton said. I was recording everything.

"No, you are leaving." He said. They were talking and I recorded every single minute of it. "You need to shut that off." He said and went to grab the camera but I moved back.

"No, I have my freedom. I can do what I want." I said.

"This is my store, if you don't like the rules you can get the hell out." He said.

"I wonder if your boss knows this is how you talk to customers." I said. He was pissed now.

"You two need to leave now. You've done nothing but made a scene and caused customers to complain." He said. Elton stood on a table.

"Excuse me, everyone. Have me and my friend caused any of you to complain?" Elton asked. Everyone was saying no. He stepped down after apologizing to the customers. "So, if you don't mind, we have to finish shopping." He said. With that we went about our business.

~
We were home and he was uploading the video.

"You're a nut." I said.

"Yeah, but you love me." He said looking at me.

"That I do." I said. He smiled and got up. I never really seen or much more noticed how cute he is. He walked over to me.

"Charlie, can I do something?" He asked.

"Uh, sure." I said not really sure about what he was gonna do. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close and put his hand on the small of my back. I was a little shocked. Our faces weren't but inches from each other. Next thing I knew he was leaning in and before I could even think about pulling away, I was leaning in and BOOM we were kissing.

It felt so wrong but was right. Am I falling for Elton? Or were the feelings always there? I guess it's time to Take Chances.

~~~~~~~~
I couldn't sleep and I had an idea for this story so here's an update.

QOTD: Where are you guys from?
AOTD: Florida, USA.

Follow
Vote
Comment 🦄