Authors Note

Thank you guys so much for all the support you guys have given me on all of my stories. It means so much to me that you guys have enjoyed my stories. I have almost 4k reads on this story. I really didn't think any of my stories would get as far as they have and yet I have like 20k on the first story I've written on here. Never in a million years would I have thought that any of my work would have had an impact on ANYONE. My dream is to become a writer, a famous writer, like Stephen King, Stephanie Meyers, J.K. Rowling, Dean Koontz and so many more. I'm just afraid I might fail in doing what I want. Which is why when I came across this platform, I could just write and not be afraid. I always thought there would be one person who would hate my stories, but I haven't had a single person give any hate on my work. Yes, all of my work is fiction and that's what I intend to continue to write.

Everyone in my life calls me crazy because they think that since I want to be a famous writer that I'm crazy. I put all of my thoughts and my artistic side into my writing. I feel that I can make a change in the world in one way or another. If it be a writer, photographer, or a YouTuber, but I WILL make a change. I don't know if I want to continue writing the whole fan fiction and just start to write normal fiction on here or anywhere else. I love writing on here, especially with the work I already have out. Let me just ask you guys a question. What did you want to be when you got older? I know it's a question that your teachers ask you in kindergarten, but I really want to know what you guys want to be. So, right now, I ask you guys to either comment what you want to do in life, or you can message me what you want to do in life.

I know I never communicate with you guys unless you comment or message me. But I want to start communicating with you guys more. So, lets have a conversation in the comments or message me. Again, thank you guys for all of the support you have given me on all of my works. You guys are absolutely amazing.