15

Charlie's POV
~ 3 months later~
Colby and I have gotten stronger together and it's our 3 month mark together. He makes me so happy. I can't believe me and him have been together this long. Colby said he has a surprise for me. So I'm currently getting ready for us to go out. Also, my living situation has been resolved. I'm living with the guys. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Devyn." The person said.

"Come in." I said. Devyn walked in as I was looking for clothes to wear. She shut the door since I wasn't fully dressed. "What's up?" I asked.

"Well, Colby told me where he's taking you. So I'm coming to help you get ready." She said. I nodded. She went to mine and Colby's closet and searched through my clothes and found something and gave it to me. It was a pair of black jean short shorts, a white tank top and a pair of my white Jordan's. "Keep your hair straight." She said. I nodded. I gave her a hug before letting her walk out. I shut the door and got dressed. I brushed my hair leaving it straight and I grabbed my bag, phone and keys. Colby walked in the room and saw me and he smiled.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, where are we going?" I asked.

"Don't worry. It's a surprise. Come on." He said. I followed him out of the room and we walked downstairs and out to his car. I got in and he started the car and drove off. I turned the radio on and leaned back.

Colby's POV
Today marks three months with Charlie. I'm taking her to Disney for it. We've been better than ever and I'm happy about it. She fell asleep since it's early. I hope she doesn't know where I'm taking her. Fingers crossed. We finally got to the park and I found a parking spot and parked. I looked over at her and she's just so cute. I shook her a bit.

"Hey, baby. Wake up. We're here." I said. Her eyes fluttered opened and looked at me and then looked out the window and a huge smile grew on her face and she looked at me.

"Disney?" She asked.

"Disney." I said. We got out and I made sure I had the passes. We walked through security and gave them the passes. They scanned them and handed them back. We walked through and grabbed our stuff and walked inside. "So, what would you like to do first, princess?" I asked.

"I want to go to the shop and get Minnie Mouse ears." She said.

"Okay, let's go." I said. We walked into a shop and she grabbed Minnie Mouse ears for her and Mickey Mouse ears for me. I swear I love this girl more and more each day.

Charlie's POV
We had spent the whole day at Disney and I was happy. Colby stopped walking which caused me to stop. I looked at him.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to give you something." He said. I looked at him. He pulled something out of his pocket. It was a ring box. I was about to freak out. "Before you freak out, this is not an engagement ring. But just open it." He said. I opened it and saw a ring with a purple stone. It was so pretty.

"It's so pretty." I said.

"It's a promise ring. Meaning, I promise to always be there for you, promise to always love you. I will not leave you. I love you to the moon and back." He said and slid the ring on my finger. I kissed him and he kissed back for a second and pulled away. He stopped a park worker that was passing by and asked the guy something and he nodded and gave him his phone and came back to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my hands on both sides of his face and he kissed me. I giggled and kissed back. I heard the camera and we pulled away and Colby went to get his phone. He makes me so happy. He walked back over to me and showed me the picture.

"Send it to me." I said. A second later my phone dinged and we went and sat down. I posted the picture on Instagram.

Liked by devynlundy, samgolbach, colby_brock and 23,728 others Charliexox This boy is my everything

Charliexox This boy is my everything. Happy 3 months my mickey. You are everything to me. He also gave me a promise ring and I love it. I wanted to squash any rumors that may surface if you see a picture of me with the ring on, we are NOT engaged. I love this man, I know we've only been together 3 months and I've only known him about a year, but I feel like I've known him my whole life. Colby, I wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for me so far. When I got kicked out of my parents house, you helped me find a place to live and that was with Kat and now I live with you and our amazing friends and I couldn't be any happier. I was in a dark place when we met and you brought the light to my life. Thank you so so so much. I love you Cole Robert Brock. Happy 3 months @colby_brock ♥️

View all 269 comments

Colby_brock Happy 3 months my love. I love you, too. P.s peep my caption on my post, explains everything ♥️
Devynlundy You guys are such a cute couple I can't even 😍
Colbybrockstar Damn it's been three months already? I hope you guys stay together for a long time!!
Samgolbach I'm happy for you brother
Brennen @colby_brock Damn dude, she's a keeper
Colby_brock @brennen I know she is 😍
Eltoncastee You two are seriously adorable together. Happy three months to the two of you my friends ♥️
Coreyscherer You guys are goals
Katrinastuartofficial Ew 🤢

My friends are absolutely amazing. I have no words for them. I can't believe that they are my friends either. I still can't believe Kat is mad at me because of her and Sam breaking up. It wasn't my fault. I sighed and locked my phone. Nothing was going to ruin my day today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I might be ending this book at 20 chapters. If I do, I might actually make a second book. I don't know yet. Comment what you guys would like for me to do.

Follow

Vote

Comment 🤪