6

Charlie's POV

We had set up my bed in my room and I was in love with how my room was set up. Brennen had left already and Colby was sitting with me.

"So, I was thinking we could go to Halloween horror nights." I said.

"Yes! It'll be fun." He said.

"Let me just change." I said. He got up and walked out shutting the door. I locked the door and changed into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a gray tank top, a black Take Chances hoodie and combat boots. I unlocked the door. "You can come back in." I said and walked into my bathroom and I sat on the counter and did my hair and make up. Colby walked in and over to me.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I said and finished my make up and got off the counter. I faced him and he was on Snapchat.

"She's repping my merch guys, that's a true best friend." He said. I giggled and spun around.

"It's actually your hoodie. I love it." I said. He smiled. We walked out of my bathroom and to my room. I grabbed my bag and phone and I walked over to him. "Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes." He said and we walked out of the apartment and out to his car. We got in and he started the car. I buckled up and he drove off. I turned the radio on and listened to the music that was playing.

~
We got to universal and he parked and we got out and walked inside. He got the passes and we went in.

"Believe it or not, this is going to be my first Halloween Horror Nights." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, you are going to have fun." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I wrapped my arm around his waist and we walked around.

~
We were back in the car and he was texting one of the guys. I went into Instagram and I posted a picture from the other day.

Liked by colby_brock, jccaylen, samgolbach and 27,183 others

Charliexox Not a picture from today but, I'm now leaving Halloween Horror Nights and to say I was scared is an understatement. I was petrified, but I had a good night. It was my first HHN, and I'm happy I got to go. I went with my best friend and it was amazing. Thank you, Colby for taking me tonight. I had the best time ever xx.
👤colby_brock

317 comments

Colby_brock You're very welcome 😘
Brennen Where was my invite? 😩
Charliexox @brennen Sorry, bud. It was just the two of us tonight ❤️
Samgolbach Hope y'all had fun! Kat and I are going tomorrow!
Tylersanchez Where the hell was my invite? Text me, I haven't spoken to you in weeks!
Charliexox @tylersanchez I am so sorry, Ty! I have been super busy!
Colbybrockstar Ew, why are you hanging out with Colby?
Devynlundy @colbybrockstar Leave her alone, she's amazing ❤️
Charliexox @devynlundy I love you, bestie 💋

I locked my phone and I didn't realize how quiet it was.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, my friend Shea just texted me." He said.

"Oh?" I asked.

"She wants to talk to me." He said. "Mind if we take a detour before I take you home?" He asked.

"That's fine." I said. He nodded. We got to a house and parked. He got out and a girl about my height, maybe a little taller walked out and they started talking. I didn't hear anything they were talking about. I did see her kiss him and him kiss back. My heart sunk a little bit. They pulled away and they said a few more things and he got in the car.

"I'm coming back after I drop you off at home." He said.

"Okay." I said. He started driving again.

~
We got to my place and I got out.

"I'll see you later." I said and shut the door and walked to my apartment and walked in and up to my room. I saw Kiwi sitting on my bed. I dropped my bag on the floor and laid beside her. She licked my cheek. I smiled and patted her. "Hi, girl." I said. She laid down. I sighed. My phone started ringing. I pulled my phone out and saw Devyn was calling me. I answered putting my phone to my ear. "Hey, Devyn. How are you?" I asked.

"Hey, girl. I'm good. On my way back from Utah. You?" She asked.

"I'm alright. Laying in bed." I said.

"Oh, are you with Colby right now?" She asked.

"No, actually he is on his way to his friends house. He just dropped me off." I said.

"Oh, okay." She said. "I just wanted to catch up with you." She said.

"That's fine. I have to go though." I said.

"Alright. I will leave you be. Text me later." She said.

"I will. Bye, boo." I said.

"Bye." She said and hung up. I tossed my phone to the side. Kiwi licked my face more.

"I'm fine, girl." I said. "I just feel like I'm being played. Colby knows I like him and he goes and kisses another girl." I said. She barked. I smiled to myself and kissed her head. "I'm going to bed, girl." I said and kicked my boots off and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stirring up the pot a little bit, I hope you guys like it.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)