7

Charlie's POV

I woke up to a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Kat.

"Hey, Charlie. Did I wake you?" She asked.

"No, what's up?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"We're going shopping for costumes." She said.

"Okay, let me get dressed." I said and went and got changed into a pair of white ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, a black and red flannel wrapped around my waist, a pair of combat boots and my hair curled. I brushed my teeth and did my makeup and I sprayed on perfume and grabbed my bag, phone and wallet. I shoved my wallet in my bag and walked out and downstairs. I saw Kat and Sam sitting on the couch talking. "Why do I feel like I'm about to third wheel?" I asked.

"You're not." She said looking at me.

"Sam is more than likely coming with us." I said.

"Am I just invisible?" I heard a voice causing me to jump. I turned and saw Colby in the kitchen.

"You scared the hell out of me, Colby." I said. He chuckled.

"So, you won't be third wheeling." He said. I smiled.

"Thank god." I said. We all walked out and got into Colby's car and I got in the front with Colby and Sam got in the back with Kat. Colby started the car and drove off. I got a text from Kat.

Katrina 🦄:
You like Colby! I figured it out!

Charlie 🐾:
Shh! I do not!

Katrina 🦄:
Yes you do!

Charlie 🐾:
Hush! No one can know!

I locked my phone as we got to a restaurant and Colby parked. We got out and walked inside.

"How many?" A girl asked.

"4." Colby said and we followed the girl and she led us to a table and Sam and Kat sat beside each other and I sat beside Colby. I really do like Colby but I think he's with that one girl. His phone dinged and he pulled his phone out and I saw out of the corner of my eye and I saw he was texting a girl with the name of 'Babe 💯😍' in his phone. I sat a certain way and texted Kat.

Charlie 🐾:
He's texting a girl! I knew he was dating that Shea chick! Ugh!

Katrina 🦄:
He's not dating her!

Charlie 🐾:
He has her under 'Babe💯😻' on his contacts...

I locked my phone and sighed to myself.

~
We got to party city and Kat and Sam went their way and Colby and I went our way.

"So, what are you gonna be for Halloween?" I asked Colby while I looked through girl costumes.

"Not sure. Shea is gonna be Princess Leia, so I might be Han Solo." He said. I nodded and found a sexy officer costume, a sally outfit and a sexy nurse costume. I grabbed the officer one and turned to Colby.

"I'm gonna be a cop." I said.

"A sexy one at that." He said and winked. I nodded and started walking around. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"No, how could you have?" I asked.

"Ever since the other night you haven't texted me or anything. I've texted and called." He said.

"I've just been busy with working at the restaurant and all that." I said. He nodded. I found a thing of zombie make up that I could do. We met up with Sam and Kat.

"What are you gonna be?" Sam asked me.

"A zombie cop." I said.

"Sweet." He said. We went to check out and I let the lady ring my stuff up and I paid her. She gave me my change and then rang up Sam and Kat's stuff. I walked outside and saw that Tyler was calling me. I answered putting my phone to my ear.

"Hey, sweetie. I know I haven't texted you or called you in a while. I'm sorry." I said.

"Hey, beautiful. It's fine, I understand." He said.

"No, it's not. I miss hanging out with you." I said.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm off and we aren't doing any parties till Tuesday." I said.

"Awesome! I'll text you where to meet!" He said.

"Alright, I have to go. I'll text you later." I said.

"Bye." He said. I hung up and saw Sam, Kat and Colby walking over to me.

"So, I'm throwing a Halloween party tomorrow." Kat said. I nodded.

"Can I invite someone?" I asked.

"Sure, more the merrier." She said. I texted Tyler quickly about the party and he said he'll come. I got in the car and so did everyone else. Colby and Sam were in the front seats and Kat and I were in the backseat. "So, I know you like Colby. I asked him if he was single. He is." She whispered.

"Kat, he has a girlfriend." I whispered back. My phone dinged and I saw a DM from Shea on Instagram and went to it.

Shea_elyse:
Hey, I just wanted to say I'm not dating Colby. Okay? He's single. I promise you me and him aren't dating. The kiss between me and him was nothing.

I showed it to Kat and smiled a little. She smiled too. I texted Colby.

Charlie:
Hey, sorry about earlier. I'm sorry I've been acting weird lately. I just thought you were with Shea...

Colby:
No, we aren't dating. I promise.

Charlie:
Then who is 'Babe' in your phone?

Colby:
It is Shea's number. I haven't changed it. I'll change it now.

I smiled to myself and yawned and closed my eyes. I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter will be a Halloween chapter 🖤.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)