~ Cha(n)pter Nine ~

Start bij het begin

Woojin looked very serious at the moment and Chan didn't want that. He wanted the older to look happy, not troubled. 

"Hey, it's okay. I was only joking. I knew you were too." Chan said, smiling reassuringly at the older. 

"I saved you some food. Let me warm it up." Woojin said, squishing Chan's cheeks before making his way to the kitchen. 

"I made ramen." Woojin told Chan as he walked away. 

"Of course you did." Chan snickered, trailing behind him. "It's the only thing you can make." 

"Excuse me?" Woojin said, "What did I do to deserve this slander?" Woojin dramatically stated as he brought his hand to rest against his forehead after putting the ramen in the microwave to be reheated. 

"I hate you." Chan said rolling his eyes at the older's antics. 

"No you don't. You love me." Woojin teased. 

"I mean-" Chan was cut off mid-sentence as the microwave beeped, signaling that the ramen was ready. 

Woojin pulled the bowl out of the microwave, blowing on it before handing it to Chan, along with a pair of chopsticks. 

"Thank you, kind sir." Chan said, dramatically bowing to Woojin after he set his bowl of ramen on the now abandoned table. The others had finished their meals a little bit ago, slinking off to give the two some space (they totally aren't lurking around somewhere, watching the pair).  

"You're welcome, teddy bear." Woojin said, in reference to the pajamas that Chan was still wearing.

"Excuse me?" Chan said, looking up at the older incredulously. "If anything you're the teddy bear in this relationship." 

"But all our friends already call you Changaroo and that's the animal that suits you the most. I want us to have special nicknames." Woojin whines. 

"Oh!" Chan exclaims. "I've got the perfect nickname for you, Woojinnie." 

"What is it?" Woojin asked, raising his eyebrows in curiosity. 

"My beautiful chicken wing." Chan said with a dorky grin. 

Woojin burst out laughing. Chan joined him a few moments later, realizing the ridiculousness of his previous statement. 

"Y-You really mean to call me chicken wing as a term of endearment?" Woojin said, with a wheeze. 

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Chan asked through his laughter.

"Oh my god, Chan, what am I going to do with you?" Woojin asked, shaking his head with a huge smile plastered on his face. 

"Feed me." Chan said, pointing at his mouth with his chopsticks. "Chris is hungry." 

Woojin rolled his eyes at the younger, but complied nonetheless. 

"Say ahhh!" Woojin said in a high-pitched voice.

 Chan wheezed, barely being able to compose himself. 

He opened his mouth, allowing Woojin to feed him the noodles. 

"These are actually really good." Chan commented upon swallowing the noodles. "What brand is it? I'll have to buy these the next time I go to the store."

"Maruchan." Woojin said, cackling at his own joke. 

"It's not Halloween yet, chicken wing." Chan said, clearly unimpressed by the older. 

"Wow, you're really out here doing this." Woojin said, shocked by Chan's use of the absurd nickname. 

"Only for you, sweetie." Chan said with an exaggerated wink.