Chapter 9: Sleeper Agent

Start from the beginning

My brother shouted "are you crazy Da Bin?"

I said "Please followed my order trust me, I will keep alive"

They're leave us and I shoot my KPA soldiers one by one, I killed 20 but they're shoot me but it's missed. I shoot again but my ammo was empty and reload my M4A1 while I hide on the walls.

I shoot them again and I killed 10 but my ammo was empty. I took my M9 and I ran and shoot the enemies and my ammo was ran out. My only remaining was a my Katana and two grenade. 60 remains I will killed them all. I saw the 2 flammable tank on the left and right, I threw the grenade on each side. Flammable tank was exploded, 4o remains.

KPA soldiers was ran out of ammo they're use their tactical knife and I use my Katana. I came to them and I slash them one by one, my body was full of blood I killed 10 soldiers and I slash the remaining soldiers, this fight was intense. 10 remains I slash my Katana on my remaining enemies and they're killed.

My body was tried and I dropped the Katana. I saw the KPA Commander and Kim Na Yun a daughter of Kim Jong Un. She kick me and I collapsed.

(Dream was ended)

I woke up in the hospital and I remembered the all things, I'm a legendary warrior and I remembered my brother Lee Seung Ri, he smiled and said "Finally you're awake"

I said "Seung Ri Oppa" my tears was falling down finally I meet my long lost brother.

His tears was falling down too and he asked me "do you remembered everything?"

I nodded "Yes, you're my brother and I'm Soldier of ROK-SWC" I hug him.

I asked him "why are you here?"

He answered "I'm here to Capture the Korean Defectors and I investigated about Valkyrie"

I asked him" whose the Korean Defectors?"

He answered "Kim Na Yun and Kim Tae Ha the daughter of Kim Jong Un"
Taeha and Nayun, they trick me for 8 years, I will kill the Kim Sisters specially Nayun.

Nancy POV

I was in the balcony with Ahin, we're drinking beer and we talking about The Korean Soldier fought 100 KPA Soldier using her Katana, many people belief it's a urban legend but for me it's real. I asked Ahin " do you know her name?"

she thinking about her name and said "her name is... Lee Da Bin or many people called her as Legendary Warrior"

It can't be Yeonwoo was a Legendary Warrior, I think i was wrong because many korean girl named Lee Da Bin. Many Korean Citizen Named Seung Ri, that's my korean name. I was think about Yeonwoo again I hope she finished her project on boston and I hope she's ok.

I hope I meet the Legendary Warrior someday.

--------

I was in the guest room and I sat on the chair while using my laptop, I search about Legendary warrior of Korea. I saw the article The legendary Warrior Named Lee Da Bin has missing for 8 years and they never heard about her.

This article was yesterday and why Korean media release this article. Many people idolize her and she so brave to sacrifice her life.

Yeonwoo POV

I was in my Brother's basement with my brother and the place was so dark and He turn on the lights. There so many weapons and I saw the Katana used during 2nd Korean War. I remembered the Oldman who gave this Katana and I asked him "Did you know the Oldman I encountered during 2nd Korean War?"

He nodded "Yes" he said his name " Minatozaki Daisuke. He's a Japanese citizen and he migrated on Korea 20 years ago. She had a Granddaughter named Minatozaki Sana, she's a former member of Yakuza and she used Katana."

Daisuke was good man and I honored him as Hero when I ran out of ammo I used his Katana. He explained his Katana "this Katana it's represent of kind and brave and Sana's katana it's represent of Wrath and Hatred" 

I think that's Sana guy was Evil and Yakuza was Evil Gang Group on Japan and how my brother knows that and I asked him " How did you know that?"

He answered "Daisuke told me" he explained about Sana "because her granddaughter wants to revenge to her enemies, she want to kill every yakuza she saw using her Katana but she's good guy now, it's because of me"

I understand Daisuke about this Katana. I'm worthy used this Katana because I'm pure heart person.

I walked around and I saw the V symbol and Korean Defectors Pictures. I asked "what is V Symbol"

He answered "That's Valkyrie The most Dangerous Terrorist Group, President Yang Assigned me on this mission and he meeting with President Jensen Ackles Secretly about Valkyrie."

I look the V symbol and Korean Defectors they're connected. I asked him "why the Valkyrie and Korean Defectors was connected?"

He answered "The Korean Defectors was Negotiating to Valkyrie, Nayun and Taeha was members of Valkyrie because of their tattoo on the right arm."

I asked "what we do to them?"

He asked "Capture them and get some information"

I smiled to him and He smiled too. This my new mission. Me and my brother went to Arsenal Room and there so many Guns, Military Equipment, Explosive devices and Tanks. I went to Gun racks and I took M9 and MP5 with holo sight, Suppressor and green Laser.

I went to Military equipment Racks and I took a bulletproof vest and I wear it. I took the Tactical Knife.

We're leave in the arsenal room and I saw my Katana and I took it. We're outside of the basement and we're getting in to Hyundai Electra and my brother was driver.