Timeskip~

You were on your way back to your dorm, you ordered a few sandwiches just in case anyone else wanted to eat. You also ordered a Cappuccino for yourself.

You opened the door and found Jennie with a girl. She had light-brown wavy hair, she was wearing a white off-shoulder top and dark skinny Jeans.

"Oh Hey Y/n

"Oh Hey Y/n." Jennie said, "Y/n, this is Im Nayeon, she's my friend, but she doesn't go to this school. Nayeon, this is Jung Y/n, my roommate."

"Nice to meet you." You said while smiling.

"Nice to meet you too." She said cheerfully. "Ooo what do you have there?" She asked while looking at the paper bag in your hand.

"Sandwiches." You replied, "Would you like one?"

"Sure!" She said and came to you.

You looked at Jennie, "Sure." She said, and took a sandwich as well.

You went to your side of the room and got out your phone from your pocket.

Y/n: TAE! GUESS WHAT??

TaeTae: WHAT?!

Y/n: I SAW JK AT A CAFE

TaeTae: HUH??

Y/n: HE WAS IN FRONT OF ME IN LINE, HE ACCIDENTALLY STEPPED ON MY FOOT AND APOLOGIZED TO ME.

TaeTae: KWHFUBFYWBNYBVVRDC

Y/n: IKKK FUEBWS

TaeTae: HOW TALL IS HE??

Y/n: AROUND UR HEIGHT

TaeTae: OMG, WHAT WAS HE WEARING??

------------------

A few hundred questions later...

-------------------

TaeTae: One more question

Y/n: Omg Tae XD What is it?

TaeTae: Was he scared from you?

Y/n: He looked nervous when he looked at me, how did u know?

TaeTae: AHAHA SO IT IS TRUE!

Y/n: What is?

TaeTae: He once admitted in an interview that he is a bit scared of girls HAHAHA

Y/n: Omg rlly aahahah. It looked like he was also hiding from someone though, he kept looking around the place.

TaeTae: Hmmm maybe it's the Paparazzi