Chapter 20: Run in with Kid Flash

Start from the beginning

Me: Hey buddy. It's going to be alright. I'll get that off your leg and take you to your mama. Do you think you can be brave for me.

He sniffles, but nods his head.

I smile at him.

Me: Good.

I look around to see if anyone's watching. Nobody, great! I bend down and pick it up easily. Once I get it off of his leg I throw it away. Let me tell you, this super strength is, AWESOME!!!

Me: You were so brave. Now I'm going to take you back to your mama. She'll take care off you from there.

He stops crying. I pick him up. Mindful of his leg. I run him back to his mom.

Charlie: Mamma! She picked up the heavy rock off my leg and threw it way far.

Woman: I bet she did, honey.

She kisses is forehead.

Woman: Thank you miss.

Me: No problem. But there was some ruble on his leg. It wasn't as heavy as he thinks, but I don't know what it did to his leg. So you two need to get out of here and to the hospital.

She nods her head and runs off with her son in her arms.

I look around to see if anyone else needs help. No one is around. Good. Seems everyone is safe.

I turn to the fight. I see Heat Wave is tied up with a pipe. Good job Dad.

I turn around to make sure I didn't miss anyone when I'm grabbed. My mouth is covered by hand. The hand belongs to Golden Glider.

Kid Flash's POV

So Uncle Barry and I were fighting Captain Cold,  Heat Wave, and Golden Glider. I hate to say it, but we were losing. Then out of no were the big man in blue joins the fight. He is also known as my crush's dad, Superman. I wonder if Percy is here. After some fighting I get my answer.

Golden Glider: I suggest you surrender, or my brother will turn her into an ice statue.

All three of us turn to see Golden Glider holding Percy. My heart stops when Snart turns his gun on her.

Superman: Let her go!

Snart: We will. Once you have left the city.

I look at Percy. She is so beautiful, and surprisingly calm. Before anyone could make a move Percy steps on Golden Glider's foot, hard. So hard I think I heard a crack.

The villain cry's out in pain and lets Percy go. I thought once she was free she would run over to us. Nope! She takes Glider's arm and throws her into her brother. She just KO'd the Snart siblings.

I run over to her.

Me: What? How?

She smiles at me. When she smiles her eyes sparkle like the ocean on a clear day. I definitely want to make her smile more.

Percy: I don't think it's possible to grow up with the League and not learn a thing or two.

Me: I guess.

Percy's POV

Kid Flash: I guess.

You know when I flipped Golden Glider. Which was awesome if I do say so myself. Anyways, Bruce taught me that.

Dad and Barry come over to Wally me.

Dad: Are you okay.

He starts to look over me.

Me: Dad I'm fine. Well  exactly, I'm starving.

Barry: Why don't you eat with us? We're grilling out.

Me: Can we Dad?

Dad: Why not?

Wally and I: Yes!

Me: Dad, can I go with Wally?

Dad: Sure. Meet us at Barry's house.

I turn to Wally.

Me: Alright. Let's go Wally.

Wally picks me up bridal style.  His cheeks are a light pink.  We rushes off.

A/n: I'm always saying bridal style so here is what it looks like

A/n: I'm always saying bridal style so here is what it looks like. I don't own the picture, Percy Jackson, or anything in the DC universe.