Percy, on the other hand, was dodging, slashing and slicing through them with ease, occasionally using his powers to control the water in their body or in the atmosphere making them burst into dust in the process, but there were too many for him alone to beat, especially in this form. Had he been in his true form it might... no would have been easier but this battle was unexpected and he seemed to be doing fine.

The traps were working, either trapping them till someone killed them or killing them on its own. A volley of arrow flew through the sky hitting and killing monsters. From above, Leo was flying on Festus and burning anything in sight (much to the dismay of many dryads). Jason was using the wind to help suffocate them (and occasionally put out the fire) while Thalia used thunder to annihilate them and kept switching from her arrows to her electric sword. Calypso used vines to choke them while also using her hunting knifes. Luke, Silena and Ethan were staying close to the campers and aiding them while Beckendorf was using his powers to replace broken weapons. Nico was running around, killing monsters or shadow teleporting injured campers to the allotted tents.

The campers led by Annabeth, was shouting directions while attacking the monsters, while they followed. The Ares cabin were fighting like madmen while the Aphrodite and Hecate cabins were using their powers to confuse and kill the monsters. The Demeter and Dionysus cabins were using vines to help and hold back the monsters.  The hunters, some of who were on air, were shooting arrows after arrows killings many monsters. The satyrs were playing their pipes and controlling nature with the help of the nature spirits. The romans were also taking part in the battle taking orders from Reyna and Frank. Hazel was riding Arion, using her spatha and opening the earth occasionally drowning the monsters.

There was complete bloodshed everywhere and I found myself wishing, many times, that I could fight by Percy's side but stupid Unknown (knowingly or unknowingly) created me in such a way that I was somewhat restricted and partially bound to the ancient law of interference (where the gods cannot interfere with their children's lives).

Everyone was so engrossed in the battle or watching it that nobody noticed a new familiar presence, much stronger than the gods, other than me. It was closing near me and stopped right behind me but I didn't turn. I couldn't bear to see him or see what he had become... Because it was him...End...

End (cold, chilly voice): Well, well, well... If it isn't mother dear. Finally left your little room, I see...

Me (sadly): Why don't you stop this already?? This is not you... What are you going to gain from all this??? 

End: It's funny how you care more about this trash of a planet than you ever did about me...

Me (almost turning around): You know that's not true... I do care for you... I...

End: Don't bother... I don't want to hear anything you or my dear siblings have to say. I am only here for revenge. I am going to destroy this planet that took father's (voice softening at that word) life. I'm going to destroy my siblings and everything that stands in my way. And I'm going to start by killing you...

I could sense him drawing out his sword and getting ready to strike but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move. It's not that I'm weaker than him or anything; it's just that I can't bear to hurt my own son, someone I created with Ales... I couldn't bear to hurt him knowing it was my fault that he was like this... And he knew it... Maybe I was also hoping he'd change his mind, that he'd come back... But he didn't

I noticed Poseidon looking at Percy in worry and turning to me. I noticed his eyes going wide with shock and fear as he saw End behind me ready to kill me. And he opened his mouth...

Poseidon (Shocked/scared and worried): SERENITY!!!

Percy's Pov

I was busy fighting and killing the monsters (that my very own son blessed) when I heard father screaming out in fear...

Poseidon: SERENITY!!!

My head shot up and my eyes scanned for Serenity until they landed on her... What I saw made my eyes go wide in shock. End was there (how did I not feel his presence) and was holding a sword ready to bring it down and kill her and knowing Serenity, she had no plans of defending herself. She looked more like in shock, depression and regret. She might not even know that she is about to be killed...

I noticed the army and my friends looking at her with worry in their eyes, not knowing whether to help or stay and defeat the monsters. Their eyes met mine and they got the message, "Stay and defeat them..."

I let my mind go blank and let my instincts take control (something I'd do when I'd been Ales). I could feel the change, my hair growing longer and silkier, my true powers coursing through my body and I disappeared. There was a lot of dust around so nobody saw the change or me taking my true form, which even I didn't expect.

Within seconds I was by her side, placing a protective hand around her waist and pulling her towards me. My sword, επικρατέστερη (prevailer) (A/N: Ales' sword not Percy's) clashed with End's making his crack a bit under the power. End, looking shocked, jumped back and disappeared in a flash, seeing that his army was defeated and sensing a very powerful presence (although I doubt he knew that it was of his own father). With all the dust, nobody (not even End) saw my true form, except Serenity, who sensed and recognized it.

Serenity (in slight shock): Ales???

I pulled her close to me and ran my hand through her hair as I transformed back, feeling a bit tired. As the dust disappeared, I heard Poseidon, who had seen me disappear and heard the clashing of swords, calling my name in worry... my current name...

Poseidon (worried): PERCY!!!

Annabeth's POV:

My head snapped up from the hell hound I was killing... Percy??? Did Poseidon just say Percy??? Why did Poseidon call Ales by the name Percy?? Unless... No!!! It can't be... But can it??? Is he back??? IS MY PERCY BACK!!!