chapter 20 (family outing..)

Start from the beginning

Dhaksh p.o.v...

I was stretching my hands and laid over my back, my eyes were still in sleeping mode, but I can't skip my jog so got up and saw her sleeping in sitting position, I went near her and saw the dried  tears on her cheeks which tells she was crying whole night, my hands are urging me to caress her and wipe the sadness from her heart completely,. But how can I know when she was not telling me what happened??

I took the peacock feather which she kept on her dressing table and caressed her face with it, as It tickled a small blush was seen on her face and she positioned herself and laid down completely hugging the pillow........ I was jealous with that feather as" it was only my right for touching her" but she warned me not to touch her again so I can't and I won't,...... finally after watching her for sometime wholeheartedly I covered her with blanket and went to fresh up...

I replaced the chair which she kept for support and left for jog closing the door without making noise,..

tapasvi,pov....

My eyes opened widely seeing the sunlight that hitting my face, I saw the time it's 7 oh god I was late today , mom dad's tea time I was still on bed !! I went to freshen up and came back wearing blouse and inner skirt, I can't drape saree inside.. I took the saree which I took out before going to bath, and opened to start draping and I tucked one end and was rolling it ___ , suddenly the door was opened wide i screamed and covered my front with saree, and sat down hiding myself behind the bed,.......

 "sorry"

It's dhaksh voice I moved my head up and saw him turning the other side,.. no need to worry it's my husband I slightly beat myself on my head... I even forgot that lock was no more working,.. i heard someone knocking our door and we both looking at each other,.. oh god becoz of my scream__, I shook my head what am I going to say, meanwhile my husband answered to someone outside nothing she jumped seeing lizard,..

Liz - liz "lizard" oh god I was keeping my mouth shut not to scream again and was looking nearby walls to check if any lizards were present now, roaming my eyes all over the wall turning front,back and upwards,..

Stop observing and drape your saree how long I have to be like this holding the door?? I startled listening to him talking to me , my heart was like full of joy my husband talking to me?? after all he knows me very well....

" stop observing" i smiled a lot listening he even knows what i was even thinking,.......

Tapasvi??

Are you listening or not?? I turned around holding the door with my back , I was starring at her seeing like this,. 

I suddenly take a look after ensuring myself "there was no lizard on any wall and saw my husband who was holding the door with his back and his eyes were piercing into mine, my cheeks turned red with shyness, and I lowered my head to avoid his gaze,.."

{i went near her and her gaze was down, and i pulled her to me resting my hands over her waist.. she was shocked to my sudden action. but she didn't resist i made her look at me and hers eyes were full of shy and cheeks blushed red.....

i placed my palms on her cheek and took her near to me and it's like since ages we didn't met i crashed my lips on to her and my favourite lower lip got swollen like always,.. i was hugging her like i won't let her part away from me never ever,.......}

Bang bang ,

We both looked at once as someone knocking from other side,. 

it's a dream ?? i shook my head,.He turned around and I too turned on other side and put the pallu over my shoulder and started plating down,.. I secured with two pins and I went to the door,clearing my throat he got from the door and headed to the bathroom,....