I Won't Kill My Own Mother

Amber's P.O.V

I teleported back to Ridge's castle. It was now my home. I belonged to Ridgedog now since no one cares about me anymore. He made me clean every floor of the castle, go to the nether to gather materials he needed but when it came to the last one I just couldn't do it.

Ridge wanted me to slay the Ender dragon.

I couldn't kill her, she is my mother and leader of all Endermen and Enderborns. I told Ridge I couldn't do it. He threatened to throw me in the water dungeons if I didn't go through with it. I once again told him I can't do it, his face filled with fury.

He dragged me down to the dungeons and threw me into one filled with water. I hissed in pain as the water touched my skin to the extent my wings came flying out. I had tried so hard to hide this from Ridge but now he knew. He unlocked the door an pulled me out, his nails piercing my pail skin.

He dragged me by my arm to my bedroom, threw me in, followed in behind me and locked the door. I went and sat in the corner not knowing what he was going to do. He walked toward me and kneeled down in front of me, using his soft hands to lift my head. He looked into my eyes as if staring straight into my soul. I suddenly felt dizzy and passed out on the floor of my bedroom.

Zoey's P.O.V

We had searched everywhere for Amber but no one could find her. I had never seen Rythian so upset apart from the time he nearly lost me. He only got upset when something happens to the people he cares about. We kept searching till we decided to call it a night. We got home to find Ridgedog standing in the middle of out base.

Rythian told me to stay back with Robbie. Ridge is a dangerous person. They spoke for a little while before Ridge disappeared and Rythian walked back toward us. He told us that he was going to keep scouting through the night and that we should sleep. I wasn't sure about this but I chose to not argue against it. I went back to mine and Rythian's hut as Robbie followed behind me. He sat guard at the door as I drifted to sleep.

Rythian's P.O.V

Ridge told me that if I didn't slay the Ender dragon I would lose Zoey, Amber and Robbie as well as my mother. My father had died just as my mother laid the egg that was Amber. I didn't have a choice.

When I left the end to end up in the overworld, my mother told me no matter the cost, I must protect my siblings even if it included killing her.

I went to Ridge's castle and I was led to the portal. We passed lots of rooms. Two of the doors stood out. The large gold doors which was Ridge's office/room and a dark purple door. There was a small panel in the door to a window into the room. I quickly looked in but only seen a figure passed out on the floor. I could see it was a female but that was all.

Ridge handed me the Enderbane he had taken from my old base and pushed me through the portal. I was soon in the end and there she was. My mother sat on her post in the centre of the obsidian poles. It was time to do something i never dreamt of doing. I was about to kill my own mother.