Surprises

Amber's P.O.V

I woke up in a small cramped room with my hands tied behind my back, my ankles tied together and a mask across my face stopping me from screaming.

I saw the door open as the man who kidnapped me walked toward me leaving the door open. As he got closer to me he lifted me over his shoulder and carried me to a different room that had one spotlight pointing at a large metal table. He lay me on it and untied my wrists but then they got strapped to the table, he also done this with my feet.

He removed the mask allowing me to scream but no one could hear me. He now had a grin on his face and I was scared of what he would do to me. Eventually he spoke.

"Well,well,well who do we have here?". "You should know since you kid...." I replied but got cut off. "I didn't kidnap you, I simply borrowed you for my experiments!" he said. I started to scream hoping someone would hear me but he stuck a needle in my side and my eyes started to feel heavy. I seen him grinning before my eyes shut and I blacked out.

Martyn's P.O.V

I walked into the forrest with her locket in my hand. Why did I care so much about her? By the time I got back it was nearly sundown, so I helped Toby clean up and then we went to bed. I couldn't sleep, so I walked out my tent and back into the forrest.

I remembered when me and Amber would always go for midnight strolls. I then climbed a tree and took the locket out my pocket. It was engraved with her name on the front and on the back was "Happy 20th Birthday Love Martyn". I opened it and seen the first picture we took together inside it. My eyes filled with tears and I started to cry. I walked back to camp and over to her tent. I remembered the night she was wandering through the forrest and we found her in the camp. I missed her so much and I couldn't help but cry the whole night.

I didn't sleep the night, apart from one bit where I had a dream about her. Although it was more of a nightmare. She was in a small, cramped room, all alone and then I heard her scream and I woke up sweating.

A/N

Hey guys. Been a while since I uploaded so will try and get the next one up quicker. Please comment if you are enjoying so far and I will see you all soon.

Peace and Love

~EnderGirlx