Sister ?

Hey guy. Just before you read this chapter I will say that their will be more point of views not just Amber's. Hopefully be able to add a new chapter soon but school is hard right as I am actually writing this in my English class. So hope you guys enjoy.

Peace and Love

~EnderGirlx

Amber's P.OV

When I woke up the next day, I could not see anyone in the camp as I came out a tent that was green with a symbol on it. "I must have blacked out last night cause I don't remember going in a tent last night" I thought to myself. I looked around to see if Martyn or Toby was about. I went down into a little hut that led to their mine. I found Toby looking for diamonds and Martyn was just a bit further away, he was looking for lapis.

Martyn's P.O.V

Amber blacked out last night so I moved her into my tent and I sat on the end of the bed. I watched her as she slept, she was so peaceful.

After I made sure she didn't wake up I went up to my tree house and slept there for the night. In my dream I could hear voices shouting, it was Amber and Duncan but before I could hear what they were saying, I woke up with a fright. I went down to the ground to see Rythian standing just outside Amber's tent, staring at her. I walked over to him and said "What are you doing here Rythian?". He replied with "I am looking for my sister, have you seen her?"

I was confused why he was looking at Amber then said to him " No I haven't but why were you looking at Amber?". "She looks just like my sister and strangely her name is Amber as well. The only thing different is my sister has long brown hair with a blonde streak like mine with the same teal eyes as me." I stood in thought wondering if ... No. There is no way she is Rythians sister, or is she?

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter will upload the next one soon. But need to get ready for my mums wedding so we will see.

Peace and Love
~EnderGirlx