Where am i ?

Amber's P.O.V

I woke up in a strange place I had never seen before. It was in the middle of a forest and the sun had just set. I stood up feeling dizzy but it wore off in a couple of minutes and I started walking towards a glowing light. When I got close to the light I could here two people talking about saplings. I kept walking toward the light and I came across a campsite. In the centre of the campsite was a nice little fire with logs around the edge and two little tents, a blue one and a green one. I walked into the campsite and then felt two people behind me. I turned round to see a boy with brown hair and another boy with blonde hair.

The blonde one spoke up and said "who are you and why are you trespassing on our campsite?". I replied with " hi my name is Amber and I was looking through the forest to figure out where I am". They both just stared at me, and I became uncomfortable. The brown haired one said "well for tonight we can give you a place to stay just so your not wandering about in the dark, if that's ok with you Martyn?". So the blonde haired one was called Martyn I thought to myself. "Ok then Toby but only for tonight" Martyn said. So I was staying with Martyn and Toby until tomorrow but what will I do after that?

Hey guys. So this is the first chapter of the story and I know it is rubbish but it is my first one so hopefully it will get better after this.

Peace and love

~EnderGirlx