Martyn's Mistakes

Martyn's P.O.V

"Wait ? AMBER !!" I shouted. What have I done ?!?!

I ran to her and sat next to her. I had hurt her wings pretty bad. Wait her WINGS ?!?!

I ran back to camp and just left her there. Why was I such an idiot. I left the girl I loved out in the middle of the woods and only I knew she was out there. I arrived at camp and told Toby to follow me.

I went back to where she was but she was no longer there. All that was left was a small note. It read,

------------------

Dear Martyn,

I had just come back to see you. I didn't mean to scare you with my new looks. I never got the chance to tell you what happened but it seems you don't want to know. I wanted to say my goodbye as this would have been the last time I seen you. I have been hired by ridge to help man the survival games and it seems no one here needs me.

I wrote this to say goodbye and good luck. I wish you all the best and hope you find that special person. Tell Toby I will miss him also but Martyn, I love you. I always will and I'm sorry this has to be the end but it is. Goodbye Martyn. I will miss you

~ Love Amber x

------------------

Why had she done this. Ridge would only use her in one of his evil plans. What made me feel worse were the moments after that. Under the note were two envelopes, one for Toby an one for me. I opened it to see the letter that we were in the survival games again this year. I knew it would never be goodbye with Amber.

I loved her too much to let her go like that so the next day when the survival games take place, I know a sneaky way to get to the spectators area and confess my true love for Amber.