16

We woke up and had one of the biggest brunch ever. Has Reene was about to start her first year of school, we got her started to the nearest school and she got in. So in september which is in a few weeks she can start but right now Abbey and I are taking time to look after her. While I'm at work she's with Abbey and I take care of her when I'm off work. 

Abbey left after waving me goobye and kissing Reene's cheeks before heading for the door. I spent the day with Reene watching our favourite shows when my phone started ringing. I checked the called ID and it read 'ED'

My ears were meet with the sound of his voice when he said 'Hey babe, what you doing today??'

I screwed up my face and replied 'Hey and I'm busy all day' I replied not telling him I had work later so he wouldn't come

'Babe, you said you give me two months to prove myself but how am I meant to do that when you don't give me a chance.'

'I'll talk to you later, gotta go' I said hanging up. I wasn't in the mood for the shxt that was about to happen. That's why I always wake up before they do. That's why I never get attached. There're no "I'll call you", "see you later??". It was just a fxck and that was it. Why did he have to be the freakin' odd one out and put his number on my phone never leaving me the freak alone.

Turning my heard to Reene I put my attension back on her

_____________

Yesterday was the last of the two months I gave Ed and through out that two months It was once a blue moon he hung out and today we have a date and am gonna break up with him.

He came over and with the typical jeans and blazer he wears. We got over to his and he tuck me to the table while he made the dinner. We finallly started eating and I said 'Ed...'

'Hmmm' He replied looking at me while putting some food in his mouth

'Every deal and whatever we have going on. I'd like it to stop' I said looking at him with a straight face standing my ground

'You want to break up' He said slowly putting his fork and knife down

'Yes. The two months I gave you made be realise that I don't really care much for you. I wanted to like you but now I know it was all fake' crossing my legs, I looked back at him waiting for him to reply and what he said and did wasn't what I was expected

He laughed and said 'You see. Ever since that club when I had sex you. You have the best Virgina I have ever tasted and fxcked. All I ever want to do with you is repeat those actions. Those feeling turned to me liking you. You gave me two months to sort my shxt together and I respected that and I tried getting myself together with no sexual activities with you or any other girl,' he said getting angry now 'And you're here telling me you want to break up?? As far as I know those two months are over and I can do whatever I want with you'  With that we walked up to my side of the table picking me up and pushing me against the wall and kissing me with so much force I wasn't expecting it. I tried pulling away but he only push me unto the wall harder.

Aggressively he put his tongue in my mouth while I again tried pulling away but he only pulled me to him by my waist. Hardly may I add. Taking off his blazer and his shirt he snaked his hand under my dress and inside my knickers till he reached my Vag. The pleasure was there but I didn't want this. I wanted his hand out and soon. He moved his head closer to mine and whispered 'You know you want this. Don't lie to yourself, after all you are a prostitute.' he put his hand in and started pushing in and out. I try fight it and push him away but it was no good.

Pushing further up my dress he reach my bra and massaging and pulling my breast. I wanted to pull away, every single one of my attempt so far has been fxcked so far. He was taller and bulky. What the fxck was I meant to do. Before I knew it, he has entered me thrusted hard making me wince at the pain. I had never experienced anything like it before. It was sooo painful I swear I bet it makes giving birth look like a piece of cake. Him slaming unto me made my side ache I just wanted him to pull out but he only got faster.

After a ride of hell he pulled out and by now my face was filled with tears, I wouldn't be suprprise if my eyes were red and my make-up was all over the place. He cummed on my face and slapped me to the floor. He threw a bunch of cash at me and walked to the kicthen, came back with a drink in his hand turned while I was fixing myself and he shouted,

'GET THE FXCK OUT MY HOUSE'