9

'Tanya get dressed' Abbs said standing on a feet and leaning on the other

'I told you I am not going' I replied reading the magazine in my hand

'For me please, I'm worried about you. If you have a boyfriend then I know someone's keeping you happy and taking your mind off things.' She said trying to sound persuasive

'If I go will shut the hell up and leave me alone?'

'Yeahh whatever.' She muttered

'Fine. Get out and let me change' I said pushing her out the door

'If you're not done by the time he gets here, I'm beating the crab outta you'

'Of course you will'

__________________

'He's here!' She shouted so loud, I wouldn't be suprised if the neighbours heard her

I got dressed in skinny jeans with patterns design on. Belly top with black leather jacket over it and air jordans on. I tied up my hair in a ponytail and had big loop earings on.

I took my time walking down the stairs and spotted him as I took my last step till I reached the floor.

My bag swinging by my side, I walked up to the door smiled at him and walked out. 'Have fun!!' Abbey shouted

'You look beautiful' he complimented eyeing me head to toe

'Yeah I know'

'So your not going to give a compliment back??'

'Nope. There's nothing to compliment'

'So I don't look nice or rather sexy right now??'

'No. Not one bit.'

'Well today should be fun.' he laughed under his breath

________________

He drove us to a bowling alley with a smile on his face.

'Really?'

'What, nothing is better than a bowling game'

'Yeah sure'

We walked in and booked a lane. And as much as I hate to admit it. It was pretty fun and we had a few laughs which was good but this wasn't for I was looking for.

__________ After The Date __________

'Well that was fun'

'Um..yeah'

'Wait. Did you just admit to having fun? What happened to the blunt responses?'

'They're on break and if your not careful they'll be due back to work in a minute'

he laughed before saying 'What happened to the girl I meet at the club ??'

I sighed and replied 'The girl you meet at the club just wanted sex, energry and thrill. She doesn't want to be involved in a relationship because honestly she doesn't have time for that.'

'Let's do that. Instead being like very normal couple. Our relationship can be based on sex. As much as I find this side you funny and fascinating I do miss the girl who made my dick hard at the club and gave me one of the best nights of my life.'

'As tempting as it is. No'

'Why not?' he asked walking me back to the car

'Because I never have sex with a guy more than once. I don't have time for bullshit.'

'Well I aint got time to bullshit. We meet up have a ride, you get your money and until next time. Give it a try and if not then that's it I won't push you any futher.'

'Fine' I groaned

_______

We got to his and as soon as the door slammed shut his lips attacked mine and I was a bit  taken back suprised. He pinned me to the wall so I was a sandwich between him and the wall. He grabbed my face and took a step closer, kissing me passionately and seductively. Because he was so tall I had to tip toe to get him. Before I knew it his hand was snaking around my body and unbottoning my jeans and his fingers making their way to my virgina until it slid in making me moan in pleasure. 

Still kissing him, I undid his belt and unzipped his pants as I took out his dick and started wanking him. He pulled my jeans down has I straddled him with my back against the wall. One hand cressing my boobs and the other still in me until I came.

He slid his huge dick in me,the ride hadn't even started and I was already panting. He thrusted slowly at first but I soon got use to the pain and size and soon enough pace soon picked up. The ride went on for some time and not being able to take it anymore we both came.

'Now...was that..so bad?' He manage to say inbetween breaths

'No...I hadn't realised how much I missed you till now' I replied also breatheless

'So will you be my girlfriend ??' He said in one breath

'Yeah...I'd love to'