5

___________________________

Walking in my daily club with Abbey my side, we walk in and took in the atmosphere. We were both dress in mid-thigh dresses with our five inch heels. We got in and went to the bar straight, I ordered strawberry dachari while Abbs ordered pina colada.

After finishing our drinks we went to the dance floor and danced our heart out and soon enough there were some guys who where now by our side. I picked the cute one with the blond hair while she danced with the dark skinned guy.

'Don't wait up for me tonight' I shouted over to the music to Abbey

'You getting some deed done?' She shouted back with a smile on her face.

'Yeahhh I actually think so' I laughed

'Well you go girl, anything to see you like this' She smiled

Turning my full attension back to my guy whose name is Ryan. I started grinding and whining on him. Putting all the weight on my bum on his front, I soon felt his erected dick on me.

'Why don't we go somewhere private' He whispered breathlessly 

'Why can't we stay here?' I whispered back putting a bit more energy in the way my backside was moving

'Well I wouldn't mind taking you against the wall with that big ass of yours now you mentioned it'  He kissed me down to my neck then his hand trailed down my side and gropped my ass

'C'mon let's go get a room' Pulling him by the end of his shirt as he followed my bum

After signing and paying for a room, we were now behind doors, just us two with the loud music in the background.

Staring in his sparkling beautiful blue eyes, I was lost for words. In seconds our lips attacked each other. It was slow and tender but as seconds past the chemistry and need grew stronger and soon we were now stripping each other.

Him laying on top of me in nothing but his boxers and I in my bra and under wear. He nippled on my earlope and trailed kisses down my body but not before he sucked the hell and goodness out of my boobs causing me to moan at the top of my lungs. He carried on with the kisses down my stomach until he reach underwear but instead of pulling it off. He grabbed my thighs so his head was inbetween legs and he breathed out. He breathed his sexy hot breath on me and it turn me on more than heaven could imagine. Grabbing and pulling his head so it can hit the spot, he slid off my underwear and licked me out. Using his tongue and finger, I cum-ed after a few minutes.

He retreated, lay above me with his weigh slightly on my shoulders, he put his dick in and thrust. It started out slow and steady the pace picked up. I meet his rhythm and honestly speaking I was going on the best ride of my life. He turn me around so he had the perfect view of my ass.

'Ohhhh...shxt..fxckkkk, that-thatt ass' He moaned and I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my face

'More..mo-ohhhh' I whispered and the pace picked up

He pulled out and I gave him a blowjob till he cum on my face

'Ahhhh' he moaned as all the sperm spilled

I fell back on the bed breathless Yep, that's the feeling I missed

'Thanxs...for one...of the best...nights' He said as he pecked my lips

'Your welcome' Returning the kiss