1

'Why don't we go somewhere more private' I whispered huskily as the alcohol ran through my veins.

'Yeah I like that, so we can see that ass of yours can really do' he replied grabbing my ass, as I pushed him to the next possible door, locked it and turned around to see he was already on the bed; watching me from head to toe, his tongue swiping his bottom lip from left to right.

In my five inch heels, I catwalk to him with my long silver neckless jumping alongside my boobs.

Standing inbetween his legs, I leaned in grabbing his dick till I reached his face with the smirk never leaving my face. Letting go of his now heavy weight dick, clenching unto his shirt, my lips meet his.

Soon his tongue slid in my mouth, grabbing every angle and inch of me, moaning at everything. With the speed of a vampire, he pushed me to the wall, sucking on my neck til he stopped to look me in the eye.

'I came here tonight to have a good time,' Pulling the strands of my now wet hair away from face, lifting up my sequin purple fiited dress and sliding his hand in my knickers and rubbing my clit, he continued, 'You sure you can give it to me??'

'Try me,' I said trying to sound hard and feirce but it only came out weak and trembling.

Smirking he put in his two middle fingers in my virgina going in and out and the further he went the faster he got, and the louder my moans were and the more I was reaching my climax.

Not able to take it longer, I tore his belt apart unzipping he's pant trousers and pulling his boxers with my right hand.

Taking it upon himself, pulled my left leg above his thighs to grant him more entrance. If I though he was going fast before, boyyyy I lied. My legs are now weak, shaking with cum was falling down my legs. Putting my arm around his neck, I started wanking his dick till I reached my climax

'Ahhhhh oh my god, oh my god, that was so fxcking hottt!!' I moaned before pulling myself together.

Pushing him towards the bed until his back reach the soft mattress, I said 'Look like I owe you a pleasure.'

Putting my hair in a messy bun, I got on my knees and started sucking him like my life depended on it. Licking the top, the sides and even his balls, I deeped my mouth into his dick until it almost reached the end of my throat.

Spiting out on top of it, I sucked and licked and let me tell you hearing his moan of pleasure only turned me on more.

Leaning over to peck him, he pulled the dress off of me, uncliped my bra, slid off my underwear, flip us over trying to fit my boob in his mouth but only half of it fitted with the cause of my E cup boobs. After licking and rubbing my nipple, he got to my virgina and started licking me out leaving me screaming,

'Ahhhh ohhh hmmm, yeahhhh there no-no-no ahhhhhhhh' Putting my leg around his head, his tongue got slightly deeper as he pulled my thighs towards him. Just as I was about to reach another climax he put his dick in me thrusting fast, holding on to my waist, I finally meet his rythme.

Still holding me tight, he picked up his speed, all that's heard in the room is both of our moans, the sound of his dick sliding in my wet virgina and his balls slapping against my ass.

Face-balming and fanning myself a few times to brush the heat off. It was getting hotter by the minute.

Soon after we stopped and I was quick to reach his dick. Sucking and pulling, we landed our self in another position.

Half my leg in air with me facing him, the sensation was killing me I yearned for more and I needed it now!!

Finally putting his manhood in me, we were off at it again. Moaning, groaning, sucking, licking, panting...everything !!

And the longer we went, the rougher I wanted it and hated the thought of stopping. But of course there's a point where we both couldn't go any longer.

'Ahhhh ahhhh ahhh' He moaned as Cum exploded on my face.

Licking it all off, we ended the night with a kiss.

********

Waking up the next morning and seeing the sun was shinning already, I looked for my things,got dressed and went to get my makeup bag and replied foundation to my face.

Looking at the mirror I thought that was fun, I was happy, there was thrill, satisfaction and excitment exactly. what I wanted ... so what's wrong ??

'Yeahh here's your money' The guy said throwing it across the bed

'Thanxs' That's what wrong, it's always the money part ... always

__________

OMDZZZZZZ thanxs for everyone who's read this story so farrr ; it's crazy 100+ of you have. You have no idea how much it suprizes me and makes me smile thanxs

This chapter is for all of you soo...

-Comment

- Vote

- Fan

Thanxs and byee for nowww