11

Check out pic on the side ; And that's Tanya's character by the way ; and also check out the character list

_____________________

After about round 5 we finally stopped both of us breathing heavily. He turned and asked 'So...are-are we like offical now??'

'Yeah sure, you can call it that' I shrug which only cause him to laugh

'You just have to be damn sarcastic don't you??' He replied still laughing

'Yeah it's in my blood'

'I can see that' suddenly turning serious 'Tessa, I really wanna make you happy you know that'

'I thought we agreed to a just sex realtionship'

'Well maybe I wanna change that'

'And maybe-'

'Give me a chance'

'mmmm' I mumbled causing him to giggle 'Fine whatever'

'I'll pick you up at eight tomorrow for a proper date this time'

'Alright but if your not at mine at eight on the dot, I aint going no where'

'Nice to have lady who stands her ground'

'Yeah whatever' I said getting up couldn't stop the smile on my face

      _____ Same Day ______________

'Heyyy'

'Your here, I didn't think you were coming' Gary laughed walking to me

'I did lose my old job so why not work with someone I'm familiar with'

'Glad you feel like that babe'

'Anytime Gazza'

'Fxck no. This aint no Fxckin' Geordie Shore'

'Ahhhh Gaz. You might not pull as much as that Gaz but you will get there one day. Don't worry yeahh??'

'I would rather eat my own vomit than have sex with strangers that have a chance of having HIV'

'Nice of you to think so highly of us girls. And what if that was me?? I'd be carrying HIV now would I??'

'Well that's you, things would be different' He laughed

'Different ho-'

'As I think so highly of you, you aren't going anywhere near that pole' He said referring to the pole a few girls were dancing and grinding on 'So you, babe will be working behind the bar'

'Gar-'

'Work'

'I hate you'

'Yeah you keep saying that' he mumbled in which I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him. Went to the staff changing room and changed into the uniform. a black polo shirt with nice fitted pencil skirt and a gold neckless in which I added.

'I'll go through the drinks with you as our customers will be here soon'
_____ The Next Morning ______________

'How was your first day at work ??' Abbey shouted from the kitchen as I walked in

'I can offically say this is best job ever' She stopped what she was doing to have a look at me 'i'm serious. Those people are funny, the staff are banging  I swear, I think I got my eyes on a few boys and the girls are cool too it's banter all the way and I get to work with my guy friend'

'Look who is falling in like' she said in a whisper but I still managed to hear her

'I heard that and no, we've been friends for a while now'

'Whatever you slut, just make sure you're still using those birth control pills'

'Yeahh, I'm the slut. ANYWAY I have a date at eight tonight with Ed and I plan to get my beauty sleep before then.'

'Ouuuu-'

'Shut up and gettcha ass to work'

'Whatever. And we're not done talking' She said before stepping out the door

___________

Instead of heading to bed like I planned, I got in the shower got dressed in a body con and made my way to the hospital by mother was in.

'Hey mama'

'My baby girl' she said 

Dropping my bag on the floor, I looked at her and she looked pale. Even though she was still alive, she looked dead. I took a sit and couldn't help thinking I've been living my life forgetting my mother was sick and I needed to gather up money for her well being  A bang of guilt flow through me. I can ask Gar-No I just got my job and I don't wanna be the friend who's aways asking and begging so that crosses Abbey out as well. Ed is just a no no. I'm starting to like him yeah but I can't ask him money for my mother, that's a no. I need to do this. My myself. My money. And I need to get it ASAP.

'How are you doing ma??'

'As far as I can say I'm fine. Dr smith said your gathering money so am happy for but don't beat your self up Tan. Please don't. Try your best 'cus that's all that matters.'

'What's the point in trying my best if my best aint good enough at the end of the day ma ??'

'Even if you gather enough money, they will still ask for more. Your not a bank babe. And what if my condition is too late ?? Then all your effort is all for nothing'

'Well ma my effort will be worth it,' Picking up my bag and I turn and said 'I'm not coming back till I've got the money and I'll see you get better. Then I'll gather enough money for Renne as well. I will get you better I promise' With that I walked out the door and cried myself home

________________

'Hey beautiful' He smiled as he kissed my cheeks

'Hiya' 

'You look beautilful' he said eyeing me up and down

'Thanks' I said looking down at the dress I was wearing earlier when I went to visit my mother 'You don't too bad yourself'

'Why thanks'

The car ride there was funny yet quite and peaceful. He parked outside his house and came to open my side of the car. 'Thank you'  when he came back to my side I asked 'Why such a gentleman??'

'Well I'm trying to impress you and well I'm not always gentle, you'd know right?' He asked causing me to laugh in agreement

He lead me to the living room in which there were rose petals on the floor with lit candles and table for two set in the middle. 'Care to sit my lady??'

'I do dear sir' Taking my seat, I smiled at him

'Dinner will be serve in a few minutes' As he walked to the kitchen 

As much as I wanted to be happy and enjoy this, all that was in my head was my mother but am not gonna let that show and ruin this dinner Ed as planned.

He came back in with two plates in his hand. We spent dinner talking and just having a laugh. We watched a few movies and ened the day in the bed. 'We've already had sex today' I laughed

'So' he groan 'We can go again' He pouted like a little boy

'Am not a freaking machine'

'Your still getting paid, that deal is still on' He tried to reason

'Do mind doubling the amount' I mumled yet again today

'Only if I get twice the action'

'Who am I to stop you??' I laughed again. Do I like him?? Yes maybe a bit but in actually fact, I didn't want him to have twice the action. It's not everyday sex. I'm not a machine I am a woman the only reason i'm doing is because of the money. At first it was fun but it's painful. Most of the time half way through i'm not enjoying myself, all I can think of is the money and to make sure my family gets better.

Here I go again, with the unwanted ride I asked for