7

I packed all my things and all the documents things to one side. Grabbed my bag and jacket, went downstairs and signed out. Walking out the company, I looked back at the tall skyscraper and sighed.

Great just great. When I need money the most is when I lose my fxckin' job

I took a taxi home, strolled to the kitchen dropping my bag and taking off my heels. Grabbing a chocolate bar I made my way to my room and soon enough, I feel asleep.

                ___ Later That  Day ____

By the time I woke up, it was around nine, ten and Abbey wasn't back yet, so I got myself dressed took my bag and all necessary things then walked out the door.

I stood in front of my favourite night club R&B. Taking a deep breathe I walked in and went to the bar to see my favourite guy, Gary, the club owner and also my close guy friend.

'Look who it is' he laughed

'Who? The queen?' I asked shocked turning around

'Come here you' he said stepping out the bar and putting his hands out for a hug

Giving him a hug I asked 'How was your day today ??'

'Yeah it's good now your here,' he laughed  'So you gonna have a good time?'

'Obviously' I laughed

'Yeah yeah, you go and dance your ass off'

Smiling I made my way to the dance floor and soon enough there was a guy behind me, grabbing my waist and dancing to the beat.

'Edward' He whispered 'Yours ??'

'Tanya' I said turning around and attaching my lips to his.

He pulled out for breathe. Pushing himself closer, his lips meet mine and we were in the world of our own.

It meet nothing 

It was lust

It was just to get shxt out my mind

and the only thing that can do that...Is sex.

'Let's go inside' I whispered

'Okayy' He smirked looking down at me since he was taller but not like lanky tall just a few inches taller.

Paying for the room, we went in, locked the door with him right behind me. Turning around, I walk towards him like a prey while he walked backwards till his legs hit the bottom on the bed. I stood inbetween his legs leaning towards him a little and teased him. I leaned in like I was gonna kiss him but instead i strailed up his face leaving little kisses and love bites and by now I was really turned on and so was he I'm guessing from the hard rock touching my knee.

I layed him back putting my weight on him. Taking his shirt off slowly, I pecked his lips when it's needed. Getting a clear view of his eight packs and V line, I was on it.

I put my lips of his and started sucking. Soon enough he started moaning with his hot breathe spreading across my face as he pulled my bum closer to his already hard dick with one hand while the other pressed my boobs to his chest.

 'Hmm, what would a hot guy like you, want today?' my minty hot breath followed me as I trailed my finger down his packs grabbing his now ercted dick.

'Ahhhh,' he moaned grabbing my ass so my attension was now on his face. 'Anything a blonde like you can handle.' He whispered nibbling on my earlobe.

'Ohhhh,' I smiled 'Well in that case' I said kissing down his chest till I got to his V-line and kissed round it till I got to his crotch.

Tucking his jeans down a bit, I undid his belt and did the same to his button and zip. Fully pulling down his jeans, his dick was standing tall ready to ride.

Grabbing it, I put it to my mouth and started sucking. I licked the sides then put the whole thing to my mouth and deep throat him which cause a loud moan out his mouth. I put his dick in my hand and licked the top. I licked and pecked slightly pumping it until I saw a bit of cum spilling from it.

Stopping me half way, he grabbed me with his muscled hands and flipped us over. He undress me impatiently, taking off my yellow crop top and neckless then my rainbow like fitted pencil skirt.

He leaned up to my face, kissed me and boobs, sucking around my nipple then down my flat belly and stopped at my vigina. He put a finger in causing me to gasp and licking around my vigina ( with his finger still inside ) he put another finger in and started going in and out licking and sucking my clit till I reach my climax.

Licking up the cum, he kiss a spot on my belly, spat on top of his dick and slowly put it in and lemme tell you IT WAS HUGE.

'AHHHHHH' I screamed as he moaned in pleasure

'MAHHH,AHHHHH-OHHYEHHHHHH'

After a minute or two I got used to the pain and meet Ed's rhythm. About half of his dick was now able to fit inside me.

'AAAaaaaaaa-ohhaaaa' I carried on as he got faster.

After a few rounds of that, I got on top him which was extremly painful. 'Shxttt, oh my god'

He spat on the finger and rubbed my clit. 

He thrust making his dick dive up my vigina. A few seconds of pain passed and the trill soon kicked in.

He grabbed my bum and thrust as fast as he has the whole night causing me to reach my end but that didn't stop him. He hasn't reached it yet. About five more rounds later, we both done and collaped to the bed.

'Ahhhh shxt, that was amazing' he moaned in my ear

'Aaa' I started 'Yeah, I get that a lot'

'Nite babe' he kissed my ear

'Nite Ed' Snuggled up to him

           __ The Next Morning _____

When I woke up, Edwards was already getting dressed. Which is a first cause am normally the first up.

'Hey' He said

'Hiya' I replied sitting up 

'Do you take cash or?'

Cash? ; Ohhh right I'm a prostitude

'Yeah, sure whatever' I waved him off laying back in bed

'I already paid for the room so you can leave whenever you want' He said walking up to the door 'And I saved my number to your phone. If you try deleting it, I've saved yours on mine so that won't stop me from calling you' leaving me shocked as he walked out.