PART 6 - Game of Notifications

Start from the beginning

Nandini jumped on the bed excitedly making ragini shocked.

Nandini - guess what... I did not sleep the entire night..

Ragini - (shocked and covering herself with the blanket) wh... What were you doing?

Nandini - (seductively coming close to her) bohot kuch....

Ragini covered herself completely with the blanket and fell on the bed backwards.

Ragini - (shouting getting scared of nandini's intentions) mumma....

Nandini jumped over her making her shout more.

Ragini - uff i can't breathe you are becoming motiiiii day by day

Nandini - haww

And she started hitting her. Finally both started laughing and got up.

Ragini - so what is so good about today that you are so happy (raising her one eyebrow)

Nandini - woh... (she closed her eyes tightly and said in one go) ITHINKILIKEHIM....

Ragini - woahhhh can you speak a language that i would understand.

Nandini - I...... Think.... I... Like... Him

Ragini - hmm.....

Nandini - what hmm?

Ragini - aage bolo

Nandini was confused

Ragini - yeh bolna tha?

Nandini - Haa

Ragini - di yeh toh maine aapko kal hi bol diya tha ke u like him. Whats so new in that?

She said raising her shoulders while nandini's mouth was hung open.

Ragini - waise kuch hua kya?? (excitedly)

Nandini's eyes twinkled with joy as she was dying to tell Ragini about it.

Ragini - aww di...!!! Ab toh jldi bolo yaar suspense handle nhi ho raha....

Nandini - we followed each other and chatted till 5 in the morning.

Ragini - what??

Nandini - (jumping on the bed) Yessss!

Ragini - i thought tum dono sharmile people ko yaha tak pohochneko saal lagg jayenge but not bad haa!!!

She was stopped by a pillow which was thrown by nandini on her.

Ragini - what? Dekha toh pehli baar jab mile they toh u both were stealing glances but didn't even dare to look at each other and baat toh bolo hi mat. I have not even heard jiju's voice properly.

Nandini - ragu... (another pillow hit ragini)

And another pillow fight began.

MaNan are sitting on a beach and there was one coconut water between them. Manik took 2 straws and put them inside it. They both looked at each other and placed their lips on the respective straws looking in each other's eyes. Their lips were inches apart when manik fell in the water and was drowning........