Going Down.

Suho walked out to see the large six-seater driving down the cobbled driveway, getting smaller and smaller the longer he looked at it. He walked around the lot to be greeted with a car, to be specific, a jaguar f-type. Its crystal grey exterior made the setting sun bounce from it as if it were allergic to the very sight. There was hardly any sign of it being used, the only reason Suho presumed it was, was it getting there in the first place. He walked towards it, cautious in case it was a trap, but too clung to the sight of the car, that he hardly checked if anyone was there at all. He took the handle into his hand and pulled it open, just to be greeted with an interior cleaner than the glossy outside. There was a note, a small piece of tinted yellow paper folded and placed on the driver's seat. It seemed almost as neat as the car itself. Suho picked up the paper and unfolded it suspiciously. The letter wrote:

Dear Exo,
I'm sorry for my sudden leaving and I hope you are all doing well. As you are aware, I have left this car for you. I know that you need it and I hope you can keep it in good condition. Use it wisely, and stay smart. I may have left, but I still care for your wellbeing. Look after yourself.
D.O

Suho folded the paper back up and pushed it into the thin pocket of his jeans, his eyes glued to the car as if he was hypnotized by it. He stepped inside and sunk into the thick, padded seat like he'd landed in a pillow. The smell was fresh, a mix of new car and slightly of D.O, his aftershave at a clear present, he'd probably went on a test run for his own enjoyment before delivering the car to them. Suho pressed the button to start the engine, a deep roar inside the car growling at him aggressively. It was music to his ears; not being able to drive a car like this for five years seemed like torture to him, always squeezing himself into three seats with Chen, Xiumin, and Lay, but now he could drive again.
After the thought he instantly slammed the door into the car and pressed his foot onto the exhilaration, a rumble deep inside it engine. The car flashed forward, grinding at the grass before moving forward with sudden speed. Suho pushed his foot down on the break with a gasp, not expecting the rate to increase so quickly. He smiled to himself and pressed the exhilaration again, this time slower and whilst turning the wheel to drive down the road and out away from the warehouse.

"Are we bringing guns?" Kai asked about a minute into their trip. Lay was driving at the front seat with Xiumin beside him. They had put on music, a cd they played before going for a night out. The music was exhilarating: upbeat, fast and loud. Chen and Sehun were sat comfortably across the three middle seats, lounging as if they were on a couch and not a fast-moving car. Kai was in the back, moving around, ordering guns and bullets in place and, every so often, leaning over the middle seat to join a conversation or just to look where they were going.
"We'll just take in the solid concepts, put those in pockets," Lay said as if he were the boss of their little road trip. It was normal for Lay to often take control of a mission; he was a natural leader, and often, Kyungsoo would allow his crucial opinion, but sometimes Yixing went too far.
Kai pushed himself off leaning against the chair and went into the back of the car to pick up the requested guns. He loaded them all individually, putting around 150 bullets per gun, sliding in the line carelessly, he was used to this procedure now. He passed over each gun as he finished loading them, handing them to Sehun who tossed members their allocated weapon. They pushed them down into their pockets, Sehun and Lay squeezing them between the large stacks of money that were already sat comfortably inside. The short drive came to an end as Yixing pulled the car into the car park and drove into a parking space, the boys all jumping out once the engine stopped. Lay adjusted his coat by pulling the two, twin sides of it, making the dark fabric cover his black buttoned shirt. His coat was sturdy and extended down to his knees, silver lines swirled onto the outside, looking like the roots of a tree. His jeans were plain and tight against his legs, his shirt tucked so a brown and golden belt was visible. He looked like a grim reaper with his hair gelled to the side and hardly a smile appearing on his serious face. Sehun was wearing a similar outfit, the same black base, except his coat was grey with so much glitter that it was almost silver. It was lined with black buttons on the outside and, as he moved his arms, the inside was dark red silk.
"Can I have a share of your money?" Kai whispered into Sehun's ear, making him smirk from his cheeks.
"No Hyung!" Sehun teased, pushing the older away from him playfully, still smiling widely. The shoulder of Kai's red leather jacket fell as Sehun pushed him, revealing bare skin from where his top straps only measured to about two centimetres. The loose fabric was thin and white, a design of magazines on the front. There was a swinging chain that hung from his neck, a thick plate of metal illustrated with a face-like picture attached to the iron. His outfit almost made him look smaller, yet his long, high waisted jeans increased his hight.
"Come, guys," Xiumin said, noticing the two youngest members messing around as the rest of them began to walk towards the door. Kai and Sehun laughed to one another as they ran to catch up with Chen, Xiumin, and Lay.