{1} Just A Little Bit Of Friendship

Welcome to my new story; Prom Queen! It will be narrated by Teresa, because she is obviously QUEEN! <3 I want you guys to also check out my first story, "Run," if you haven't already...if you don't want to, that's fine as well 😂. Please accept the fact that I don't ship Newtmas or Minewt, but I DEFINITELY ship Thomesa! Thanks for reading this, and enjoy my story! *announcers voice* "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE NEW STORY 'PROM QUEEN' BY @Fandoms021!!!!

"Stop it!" I yelled and ran around my yard. Thomas Murphy was chasing me and I couldn't stop laughing. I was much faster than him, so I outran him. "How are you so fast?" He yelled.
He stopped and put his hands on his knees, catching his breath. I walked back up to him and told him that it's just because I was a girl. He looked up at me and smiled. Then he jumped at me, and tackled me to the ground. We were both laughing, while wrestling with each other. I finally pinned him under myself and twisted his arm on his back. He shrieked like a little girl. "Okay! You win," he said. I smiled and got up. We were both in 5th grade, and we've been friends ever since we were born. Both of our parents were really good friends. Thomas and I have the same birthday. Although, I always say I'm older because technically I was born 20 minutes before him. "Wanna go inside?" He asked, still out of breath.
"Yeah," I said. I hated to admit it, but my best friend was actually kind of cute. Even if he was only eleven years old. "You okay?" He asked.
I didn't have feelings for Thomas. He's my best friend. And, I'm only eleven years old.
"Yeah," I stated. "Let's go."

Once we were inside my house, Thomas grabbed his black backpack and lunch box. "Are you leaving?" I asked him.
"Yeah, I have to catch up on some homework."
I waved to him as he stepped out the front door of my house. His house was only down the road. We walked to school together as well because our elementary school was about 5 minutes away by foot.
My mom was in the kitchen on her computer, and my dad was still at work. I headed upstairs.
My room was the best room in the house. Light blue walls that had butterfly stickers on them. I had one big bed shoved against a wall, and opposite my bed, a comfortable window seat overlooking the lake. Yeah that's right. We owned a lake house. I also had a white desk that I never used and a mirror above that. I loved my room more than anything. It was my safe place. Thomas has been in here a couple of times, but I don't necessarily like him in there. It makes me feel oddly uncomfortable. I flop down in my bed and roll over so I'm facing the ceiling. It's all a game until you roll the dice if life.

***********