1.Death dream

Chapter one

"Come on Lyssa. It's time to go to bed" mom said shaking my arm and I groaned. "Mom" I groaned trying to push away the slight pounding in my head. "Lyssa it's 2 am and you have school tomorrow" she said turning off the tv and I groaned again as I watched her stand with her hands on her hips and her feet impatiently tapping.

"You can watch NCIS another time"she said and I batted her away. "Mom . My head hurts . I can't even move " I whined as I squinted my eyes and she rolled hers. "Ok. Fine. I'll get your father" she scoffed and I flew up in a hurry and kissed her on her cheek as I blurted out "Good night mom".

She laughed as I squinted my eyes and dashed up the stairs. My head felt like it was tearing into half and being sewn immediately after by a nurse without a degree. I blame my migraine for this. With each step I took up the stairs the pounding grew louder.

I groaned as I stumbled through the hall and opened my door. As soon as it opened I collapsed on the ground with a loud groan. "Mommm" I whined holding my head and flinched because of how loud I sounded. "Lyssa? What's wrong?" she asked marching up the stairs.

"Headache....major...oww" I groaned and buried my face in the carpet. The dusty fibers tickled my nose. If only I could rip my head off and replace it with one that doesn't give me excessive headaches but God forbids it. It's not even logically possible. I'd die before I even switch the head. Die. The word made a shiver travel down my back. Goddamn phobia.

"Come on Lyssa. I don't think it's that bad" she says pulling me up by my arm and I pressed the heel of my palm to my eyes. "Yes. Yes it is" I groaned as I moved slowly into my room. "Just go to sleep. It will fade away. I told you that you should drink water" she scowled and I rolled my eyes and groaned as I sat on my bed.

"Ugh. Never" I groaned as a look of disgust twisted on my face. No one knows why I hate water. Not even myself. But I guess that's how life is. And my life is splendid with juice alone. "Fine. If you get diagnosed kidney failure you can't say I didn't warn you" she warned and I laid back on my bed with a cringe.

"Mom please. Not now. I have a headache "I grumbled as I reached for the pillow and pressed it to my head. Hopefully it would absorb the headache. Sadly it didn't . "Alyssa-" "Good night mom" I said cutting her off though my voice was muffled by the pillow .

After a few minutes she sighed and I heard the flicker of the light switch. I moved the pillow away as I groaned . I twisted and turned in the bed but with the headache there was no form of comfort there. I groaned loudly in a roar then I grabbed the pillow again and covered my face.

Soon I was drifting off to peace. Finally. But somehow it felt better.

----------------

I was wondering in pitch darkness. I couldn't even see my own self then I was on my bed. I woke up? Already? But my head is still hurting?

The door to my room opened and someone flicked on the lights. I was about to cuss out my mom but then I realised it wasn't her. It was an unfamiliar male . My mouth fell agape as I stared at him.

He was tall and lean . Probably six something. He had silky ebony hair that looked neatly done. He had the most beautiful dark blue eyes. I've never seen a color to it in my life. His skin looked pale but oddly beautiful. He had a firm jawline too and his lips . They looked simply perfect.

Overall he was definitely a looker . I wanted to reach to see if he was real but yet again I didn't want him to vanish at my touch. His lips pulled in a smirk as he looked at me. "Come with me" he said in a smooth deep voice that flew from his mouth like velvet and my breath hitched in my throat.

My headache made me squint my eyes as I asked "Who are you?" . "Do you really want to now ?" he asked as he sauntered closer. "Are you robbing my house?" I asked glaring at the beautiful man. It was hard to glare at him when I had to keep my eyes wide to absorb the beauty.

"No. I prefer your life" he said with a smile and my eyes widened as I moved to the other side of the bed away from him ."You're gonna kill me!" I screamed at him in shock . "Not precisely" he said with a smile as he came closer.

"Get out " I sneered at him. "Look honey. Your head is hurting you. I can take away the pain" he said as I dashed to the other side of the room away from him."How did you know I have a headache? Plus I don't care just get out" I growled throwing a nearby book at him which he easily dodged.

"Not many people push me away. Why don't you just accept me?" he said walking over to me and I tried to run but he was already too close.He walked slowly towards me with his hands behind his back as he came right infront of me then pressed his hands on both sides of my head causing me to stare right at him.

His hands sent a shudder through me at the cold temperature but the storm in my head eased to a calm at his touch. He looked me right in the eye with our faces mere inches away . His eyes looked more beautiful up close .

My hands flew up and held his wrists as he held my face. "Why are you pushing me away? Why don't you accept the peace I'm trying to give to you?" he asked in a whisper searching my face with his beautiful midnight blue eyes.

"I don't want to die" I mumbled with tears gathering in my eyes. He narrowed his eyes then he let go of my face and I let go if his wrists. He walked out of the room looking at me one last time then slammed the door shut leaving me in the darkness.

------------

"Lyssa! Oh my God! Rob call the ambulance! My baby g-". "Mom?" I said opening my slightly wet eyes . Why the hell do I need an ambulance ? What did that idiot do something to me?

"Lyssa? Oh my god Rob don't call the ambulance! She woke up! " she yelled then burst into tears as she held me in a tight hug. Woke up? It was a dream? "Mom. What the hell?" I said although my voice was muffled by her hair.

"Lyssa. I thought you died" she cried and I paled. What the hell happened last night?