"Alright, don't break the dishes" he looked at Me suspiciously and I laughed and pushed him to the stair. We live in a penthouse, a huge one. We moved in 2 years ago. Our parents immediately fell in love with us. They gave us their blessings and it was a fun experience to meet jimin's family but for jimin to met mine, it wasn't such a good experience.

My dad was strict and scary and jimin accidentally pushed me off the stage and I got a twisted ankle before we came to my parents' house and jimin got a glare from my father the whole day until my father was drunk and said his true words of how kind and handsome jimin is.

My mom was easy too please especially when jimin was a handsome boy and an idol. But my mom is a ONCE and Reveluv. She's a girlgroup stanner. How I met jimin was not very special but it was our special memory.

It was his comeback fansign event and his shirt was unbuttoned so I buttoned it up for him and he blushed furiously. The staff slapped my hands away from his body but jimin reassured her. She gave me a jealous glare. GURL, IF YOU'RE THIRSTY, GO FIND SOME OTHER MEN, HE'S MINE!

He thanked me and while we held hands, he slipped a piece of paper in it. It was his phone number and since then, we started dating. About our relationship, we weren't hiding it but we weren't confirming it nor denying it either.

But most of the fans found out and got mad that we didn't say anything so bighit decided to confirm it. Well, some army's are supportive, some are taking this very bad. I got some death threats and sometimes I almost get kidnapped. Or maybe sometimes when people meet me at the street or somewhere public, they will make bad rumors and insult me.

But I know it was the consequences of dating an idol. I was used to it. But jimin never knew about it. Only yoongi knows it, but of course, I told him I didn't want to make jimin worries so I told him to keep it a secret.

*skip time

"ChimChim, did you see my chapstick?" I asked and he took it out from his pocket. I glared at him "you pervert" I said and he chuckled. "It's very hard and sometimes and I'm nervous to get a kiss from you so maybe I thought an indirect kiss would be okay" he smiled sheepishly.

I pecked his lips. "You can kiss me whenever you want. I'm yours and you're mine, do anything you want" I said and we got out of the car. We went inside the building and as soon as I went inside the practice room, I quickly sat on the sofa.

"Finally! I'm so tired!" I groaned. "You've been sitting in the car right? You weren't standing right? How could you be tired?" Hoseok asked and I laughed. "Well you know how I am" I said talking about my laziness and they nodded.

"Yeontan!" I smiled as he ran to me. "Hey Y/n" jin  greeted me as he just arrived. "Hey jin" I smiled. "EVERYONE GO AND STRETCH BEFORE WE START!" Mr.Song, their choreographer said. I watched them as they stretch and I knew I should be very lucky because every army would want to be in my place right now.

Suddenly Jhope's shirt lifted a bit. "OMG HE HAVE ABS NOW?!" I gasped quietly and panicked. "EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW!" I thought and find the newest picture of their concert and tried to find a moment where hoseok's shirt is accidentally lifted. Of course there is and I screen shot it and zoomed it before posting it on Twitter with my fan account.

'JHOPE ABS IS BACK AFTER 2 YEARS!'

That was my caption and it got lots of like and retweets. Can't blame jhope stanners. They started practicing while I looked at yeontan while reading a new novel. It was boring here but I thought that today, I should accompany jimin. He had worked hard to book all of those places but in the end, it got cancelled, this is the least I could do.