Chapter 39

Sky's pov
My fingers felt like feathers on the piano. I don't know how long we were here, but it didn't matter....as long as I was with him. As much as I wanted to I didn't dare to look at him, I couldn't because I knew if I did I wouldn't know what to say, no words will come out. Finally he slowly stops and keeps his fingers on the keyboard, he looks down as I bite my lip. In an instant his hands were around my waist making me gasp. I didn't know what to do, I was frozen their in the most comfortable position. He kisses my cheek and with his hand on my face he tilts me, making me face him. I looked down and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. He whispers softly "Look at me please" I take a breath and slowly face his beautiful brown eyes, they had a mixture of sadness and emptiness. He slowly lifts my head making my lips make contact with his. The kiss was simple yet so many feelings were in it, he pulls me closer as my arms were now attached around his neck. Although it was so unexpected it felt so damn right, I needed this just as much as he did....we needed each other. We both knew this was a way of forgiveness, yeah he did hurt me but I knew deep down I would always love this man throughout the mistakes he has made. He changed and to me it was a sign that he was trying, nobody is perfect we all have our own flaws and imperfections. I finally pulled away but kept my arms around his neck, I wanted to take it all in and make it last. It seemed like forever just staring into each other's eyes, I finally have the strength to speak up. "I needed this...I needed you Ryan" I back away just a bit to see his full face, he looked blanked but instantly guilt started to show. "I know Sky...I'm sorry for always messing up. I'm sorry I keep hurting after saying I will never. I'm sorry that I keep failing you, I'm such a terrible person and still don't get how your still with me" I was surprised. The sound of his voice just screamed pain, I can tell he really meant those words. And he was right, Why am I still with him?. I sighed as I reach for his hand "Ryan...I'm still with you because I love you. That means I love everything about you, the good and bad side. And you know what? every time you hurt me, I'll forgive you. I see you...I see who you really are and no one nor nothing will ever change that. I'm with you til the end." He pulls me in for a deep hug as if he needed to hear me say that. We both get up from the piano and head back to our room. We lay in the bed and just hold each other, this was a perfect moment. not one of us said a word, my body melted in his arms. He kisses my forehead and places his head on mine. In the end I placed that bad memory that happened at the event in the back of my mind, hoping I'll forget about it. I knew it was for the best if I wanted every thing to go back to normal. I just hope Ryan does the same...I don't want him to feel guilty all the time, that would make things worse. Cody was laying down in his bed besides ours, he was always a good boy and feels like we rescued him yesterday. Made me realize I had every thing I loved in this room, never once I believed I needed this when first arriving in New York. It was fate that brought us together, all though it wasn't a great start, it is starting to become perfect. I just hope his mom lets us live our lives, I always had a bad feeling she was up to no good. To her she thinks I'm not perfect for her son and she will do anything she can to push me away...and that's what I fear, she will do ANYTHING. In this situation it makes me feel like we will never get to live in peace, we'll always be afraid and paranoid that something bad will go down and one of us will get hurt. One thing is for sure, I won't let anything happen to Ryan because of me. I'll never forgive myself and so if I need to I will sacrifice myself for his safety.

-Sorry guys for this late update but I hope I can bounce back with this story so I hope you enjoy it and stay tune for what happens next. Stay Safe!!!

Liz