Chapter 20

Sky's pov
The vet checked Cody's leg. I was scared. I didn't want anything to happened to Cody. The vet looked concerned as she placed Cody on the table.
"Well I'm afraid I have bad news. Cody has broken his front leg so he'll need to wear a cast for 6 weeks"

"Is it really that bad?"

"It is. Since he is still a puppy, his bones are still growing, which means their weak and easy to break. That kick could really mess up his knee, it can be so bad he may not walk again with 4 paws so we'll have to put on the cast immediately so it'll heal."
I couldn't take it anymore. I drop to the ground and cry. I was done being strong. I was trying so hard to not be scared but I just couldn't. I was scared.

The vet knew we needed some privacy so she told us she'll be waiting for us in the front desk

The vet knew we needed some privacy so she told us she'll be waiting for us in the front desk. After she closes the door Ryan quickly bend down and hugged me. I felt safe in his arms, they were like shields who will protect me from anything.

"Babe, we're going to be fine

"Babe, we're going to be fine."

"Ryan, I'm scared. Look what they did to Cody, next time there going to try to-"

"Ssh, don't say that Sky. That won't happen, I'll will protect you. I promise"

"Do you think it's your mother who's behind this?"

"I don't think, I know it was her"

"Ryan...I'm scared....that she might hurt us...."

"Sky listen to me, you don't have to be afraid, I'm going to do my best to end this. Sky....it's okay babe"

"Are we allowed to go home now?"

"Right after we pay we can get something to eat and then go home. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great"
I was still not over it but getting me distracted was the solution. After paying the vet we make our way to Mc Donald's. I kept telling Ryan we should take it to go because dogs weren't allowed but he said people knew who he was and wouldn't interfere. So here we are eating at Mc Donald's. With a puppy. Ryan was right, people didn't say anything, they just all had a scared face, I mean who wouldn't, you having the most powerful CEO billionaire standing in front of you.

"See Sky, no one is telling us anything"

"Duh, your the powerful CEO, of course they wouldn't tell you anything"

"They know I could destroy them in the snap of my fingers"

"And that's why people are scared of you"

"Babe, i don't destroy people for fun, I only do it for a good reason"

"Good reason huh? Give me an example"

"Okay my mom. She's trying to separate me from you, she wants to hurt you. But your important to me, your mine Sky and I won't let her take you away from me"

"Sooo...your saying-"

"Yes, I am destroying my mother. She wanted war now she's got one"

"Ryan.....isn't she....you know....powerful?"

"She is but I'm powerful too, I have money too, I have people too."

"I don't want you to do this.I don't want you to get hurt.....well....because of me."

He stands up and walks to the other side of the booth and sits next to me. He hugs me tight and kisses my forehead and caress my cheek and kisses my lips.

 He hugs me tight and kisses my forehead and caress my cheek and kisses my lips

His lips were my medicine, they were something that made feel wonderful.

"I'll keep telling you this Sky until you understand. I will protect you from anything or anyone"

"We'll Do this....together. I want to be by your side. It's my fight too"

After eating we headed back home. I wasn't tired but once I touch the soft mattress, my eyes started getting weaker and weaker. I couldn't stop thinking about what Ryan said. He always knows how to make me feel safe. These couple of months were the best, I have this weird feeling were I can't stop thinking about Ryan, and how I still her the butterflies in my stomach and how I miss his lips once they leave mine. I couldn't deny my feeling, I couldn't deny that I love him. Yes I do.

I love Ryan Parker

Hey loves ❤️ holy cow! Sky just dropped the Love bomb!!! 😂 hope you like this chapter and I'll see you in the next one 😌 stay positive✨ Kay byeeeeeeeeeee ✌️