Chapter 23

Ryan's pov
"I love you too Ryan"
She loves me back. Sky loves me back. I was surprised, I didn't expect her to say It that fast. I thought maybe she needed time but I couldn't help my self from saying it, it was like a perfect moment. Our perfect moment. I'd never expected someone loving monster like me. I never thought I'll have someone by my side. And I couldn't be happier that it's Sky. So you can say that the beast has been tamed. We been together for 3 months and Sky had the idea to celebrate it. We agreed to not see each other until our date which was at 7:30pm. I actually thought it'll be easy but since I've mostly been with Sky I'm starting to get anxious. She was in the other room across ours, I can easily see her but I couldn't. I didn't want her to get mad at me, especially today. So I lay down on my bed looking up to the ceiling, I was bored. And all I can here was the clock ticking. Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok And with that i started to close my eyes...

I was in the room, and heard screaming downstairs. Afraid that something bad has happened Sky, I race down the stairs and find Sky and MY MOM!!
They look towards me and I see Sky with tears in her eyes, I walk up to her and try to wipe them away but she backs away. I didn't know why she was acting like this. My mother looks at Sky as she speaks "Ryan, how could you?"
"What are you saying babe?"

"Don't you ever call me that!! Why did you do it"

"Do what Sky?"

"Stop playing dumb, how could you kill your own father!!"

There it was. She found out, my heart was breaking ever second .

"ba- I mean Sky I didn't kill him, I swear you gotta believe me"

"I'm sorry Ryan but I can't, your mother told me everything and right now I hate you. It's over Ryan you'll never see me again. Goodbye"

Before I can speak, my mom takes Sky out the door. They left me here, alone with all the confusion in the world. I fall to my knees and cry. Cry out everything. For my dad, for the hatred that my mom has towards me, and because I just lost the love of my life in the blink of a eye. I just couldn't take it, i placed my hands on my ears to not hear the voices replay in my head, I scream louder and Louder and LOUDER!!

I wake up and look around. I'm in my room still.It was all a dream, or more like a nightmare. I check the time and it's 630! I jump up from the bed and make my way to the bathroom. After a relaxing shower I start to get ready. I wore basically everything black. Shirt black. Pants, black. Shoes, black. Jacket, black.

Since I want to see Sky first i head down to the living room

Since I want to see Sky first i head down to the living room. My nightmare actually made me nervous. I didn't want Sky to find out about my past secret. The secret that has haunted me for years. The secret that has made me a beast. Cody interrupts my thoughts as he licks my hand. "Hey boy, your growing pretty quick"
He barks and wags his tail "your happy huh? Will why don't you go check if your mom is ready?" He runs to the room and I couldn't help but smile, I'm glad we found Cody that day. I see Sky coming out and she looks breathtaking, she looks down and starts to play with her fingers she's nervous

 I see Sky coming out and she looks breathtaking, she looks down and starts to play with her fingers she's nervous

"Why are you nervous babe?"

"I'm not nervous Ryan"

"Sky, you're play with your fingers when your nervous and plus you keep looking down. You look beautiful"

"Really?"

"Have I ever lied?"

"Ya-"

"Okay, you don't have to answer that question"

She giggles and walks up to me pecking my lips. I take her hand in mine and walk to the car, for some reason I have a bad feeling, but it'll probably go away

Off to our date....

Hey loves 💙 hoped you like it and see you all in the next chapter 😍 Kay byeeeeeeeeeee ✌️✌️✌️