Chapter 6

Pic of Luca on the top ^^

Ryan's pov
"You like her bro, don't deny it"
"She's changing you"
"Stop being afraid"
Those were all the things Luca told me. The last one really got to me "stop being afraid" am I really afraid? But Of what? Maybe Luca is right I need to stop being afraid and let my feelings take me. I went to go get sky some flowers and balloons, I felt happy that I'm going to see her, of course not in the hospital. I never liked hospitals since that incident, I try to avoid being in one but sky is the only excuse. The way she smiled when I gave her the flowers and balloons, and soon we were both admiring each others faces. She had light brown eyes that shine with happiness, her cute little nose, her lips, so pink....so kissable. Her hair was long and brown, I wish I can play with it and caress it. She speaks first "so how was it with your best friend?" "It was good we just had a "bro talk" and hanged out at my place" "same here, Amelia had to go because she had a date with a guy she meet" I looked at her funny "so did Luca....he said he barely meet her but he was going to pick her up" we both look at each other and out of nowhere we burst out laughing. "I have no idea why we're laughing" Sky says I stop laughing and admire her beautiful laugh.

Her laugh is contagious, which makes me smile

Her laugh is contagious, which makes me smile. "I talked to the doctor and tried to convinced him to let you out by the end if the week and well he said you can go" she squeals and all of a sudden she puts her arms around me, I'm shocked at first but hug her back, her little body fits perfectly in my arms. We stay their for minutes, not one of us wants to pull away. Sky is the first to pull away and blushes

"I'm sorry Ryan, I got carried away" I smirk "it's fine sky, you don't have to get all red with me" her cheeks turn even more red "I'm kidding sky, and I don't mind you hugging me at all" she looks up at me and smiles "so can I go back to work whe...

"I'm sorry Ryan, I got carried away" I smirk "it's fine sky, you don't have to get all red with me" her cheeks turn even more red "I'm kidding sky, and I don't mind you hugging me at all" she looks up at me and smiles "so can I go back to work when I'm released?" He nods his head "no can do, you have to rest at home" I sigh "well, I can't just stay home alone doing nothing. I'm gonna get bored eventually." "Who says your going to be alone sky?" She looks at me surprised and confused "you'll be with me?" "Yes until you come to work, I'll be with you" "thanks Ryan, your truly have changed into a kind man" I scratch the back of my neck "sky, I'm sorry for the first impression I gave you. I shouldn't never thrown you out of my office like that, shit I shouldn't even touched you like that. After you left I felt so guilty, when you came back to work and saw what I had done to you, it really broke me. I let my bad side take over me just because you were standing up for yourself. I'm so sorry sky, will you forgive me?" She gives me smile and hugs me

"I forgive Ryan, i know your not like that because right now your showing me the true Ryan, not that monster on the first day" wow, she literally swept me away

"I forgive Ryan, i know your not like that because right now your showing me the true Ryan, not that monster on the first day" wow, she literally swept me away. She forgiven me quick and didn't go on rampage. She's something special alright... "you know sky, your amazing" "well thanks, I think your a pretty cool guy too" I smirk "just pretty cool? I'm cool and sexy that's what I am" she giggles and rolls her eyes "whatever helps you sleep at night, Ryan" I chuckle and hear the doctor come in "Hello Ms Adams, just wanted to make sure how your doing?" "I'm doing fine doc" "well I won't tell you anything because I think your boyfriend told you everything so I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Skylar" after the doctor left I felt embarrassed, he just had to say it in front of her didn't he? I look over at her and she's also shocked but begins to laugh "whose blushing now Ryan?" She laughs even more and I'm confused why isn't she questioning it? It she fine with it? "I am not blushing sky" "ya right you are, you look cute when you blush" did she just call me cute? "For your information; I didn't blush and i am not cute, I'm sexy"
She stops laughing and looks at me serious "do you have to be that cocky Ryan?" I chuckle "I'm not being cocky Sky, I'm telling the truth" "oh right Ryan" I wink at her and she looks down. We kept on talking for the whole night until suddenly the door opens revealing...wtf!

Hey loves 😘 I hope y'all not mad at me for leaving a cliff hanger 🙏 promise I'll update as quick as my fingers can type 😂 VOTE.COMMENT.
Follow me please, I'll appreciate it very much 😉💕🤗 Kay byeeeeeeeeeee 👋💙