21 - FULL OF DRAMA

IRENE'S POV

I can't do this anymore. What is the point to marry him if his heart belongs to someone else? I might happy to marry him but our married life will not go well. I want to marry someone that loves me not like this. This is wrong. Absolutely wrong. I need to fix all of this. I can't do this to my best friend mostly for Tae Hyung's happiness. I'm happy if he was also happy. That all I want to know. Be his wife just in the paper not in his heart.

I sigh when it hurt my feeling to do this. I took off my wedding dress and change to a casual look. I took the shopping bag that I bought yesterday. As I open the door, I saw Eun Ji coming with Jina. Good.

"Eun Ji come here." She looked at me up to the toe.

"Irene unnie, what are you doing? Your father is coming here. Your wedding is in minutes." She said with a worried face.

"Where is Eun Bi? Where is your sister?" I asked. Both of them looked at each other before spoke.

"She's on the way to the airport. She going to continue her study... Abroad." As she said Jina took something from her handbag. It's an envelope.

"She gives you this." Jina said.

"No times to read. I need to go to Tae Hyung. I can't continue this marriage." I said and run to the hall. Okay... This will be a hot topic on media. But... Who's care? We all human. Have feeling. I took a deep breath before open the door. Everyone look around expected to see me in a wedding dress but no. Where did I get this courage to make this drama?

"Irene? What are you doing? Where is your dress?" My father asks. He looked worried and embarrassed about my weird behaviour right now. The reporter trying to know what has happened in here.

"I'm a really sorry dad, Uncle, and Aunty. I can't continue this." As I said everyone keeps whispered to each other. I went to Tae Hyung which is totally surprised by this.

"What are you doing? Are you tried to embarrass me here? In front of the people? Are you-" I cut him.

"Go. Go get her. Go get your girl, Tae. Your love is leaving now. Go get her before late." I said. He looked at me.

"W-what?" I could see his eye. Sadness and happy.

"Thank you, Irene. I won't forget what you did for us now. I hope you will find your Mr Right." He said with a wide smile. I saw it now. His happiness. He didn't even wait for a minute to run out of the hall.

"I'm proud of you. It really hard to find a nice and good girl like you nowadays." Someone said next to me. Who is this guy? Why he even talk to me? Do I know him? I turned to look at him but surprises me, he was my senior EXO's guardian, Suho.

"Oh, sunbaenim." I bow to him a little for respect. Soon my parent comes to me. This is must be a long lecture from my father. I looked at him and grinned awkwardly.

"Mind explaining all of this? The reporter is making me go crazy." My mother said. I sighed while looking at them both.

"I'm sorry mom, dad. I didn't mean to make you both mad but... I can't continue this. You know Eun Bi is my best friend and she always does everything for me. She even let her love go just to see me happy. Tae Hyung and Eun Bi love each other. Tae Hyung did accept this because of Eun Bi asked to do that. I'm so sorry." I said while looking down. I felt someone pat my head. When I looked up, I saw my father smile sweetly. My friends were behind me to hear the explanation. At the corner of my eye, I saw Mrs Kim sighed. She was lectured by her husband. I guess she gets some lesson now.

"I really proud of you, my daughter. You are not just beautiful but also kindhearted. Well, I really hope you will found your Mr Right." My father said.

"You not mad?" He shook his head. I feel glad about that. At least I make a good decision. He hugs me tight. Soon Mrs Kim came with her husband. She says sorry to all of us.

"So, what we will do with these foods?" I asked them.

"Well, since it was sponsored, let have finished it." My father said. Then he let everyone to enjoy the foods. The reporter also didn't miss to get the whole explanation from me. I just tell them the truth.

"Seem like you happy with this." I turned as the voice speak next to my right ear. Why he still here? What he really wants?

"Oh, I am happy. Eun Bi is a good girl. She deserved all of this." I said sweetly. He just looks at me with a little smile.

"I guess...." He said and come closer to my ear and softly said.
"I'd found my Miss Right." He back away and walk away with grinned. What the hell is that? Miss Right? I didn't realize that I was staring at his back when he walks to his friends.

"Found Mr Right already?" I heard my friends laugh behind. I turned around with a glare. Why must I friend with them? So dramatic. Well, how is Tae Hyung and Eun Bi right now? I hope he is not late to get her back.