04 - FIRST DAY

AUTHOR'S POV

"Eun Ji-ah! Unnie has to go now." Eun Bi said as soon as she finishes making breakfast to her sister. She woke up early because she doesn't want to be late on the first day. Mr Lim said that today she needs to be early because someone will be at the apartment to show her what she needs to do. Even though everything is in the agreement but she needs a guide because this is her first time to become a maid.

"Okay, unnie. Be careful." Eun Ji said while walking down from her upstairs. Eun Bi went to get a cab and went to the apartment. After 30 minutes, she reached the apartment building. When she about to enter the entrance, the security stopped her.

"Who are you? The visitor is not allowed here if they don't have permission. Sorry Miss, please understand our job." The security guard said. Eun Bi bit scared because she didn't know about the rules at there.

"Sorry but I'm a new maid for Mr Kim." Eun Bi said like what Mr Lim told her before she came. The security also got informed about her too from Mr Lim. Mr Lim and the security is closed to each other and sometimes have coffee time whenever they meet.

"Oh, Miss Kang Eun Bi. Sorry. Lim did tell me about you. You may go now. My wife is waiting up there." He said with a smile. Eun Bi sigh relief to hear him. At least she knows someone welcomed her there. To be honest, this is her first time to come to the rich apartment area.

When Eun Bi reaches the third floor, a woman was waiting at the front one of the apartment. She went to her.

"안녕하새요." Eun Bi greet the woman. The woman turned to her.

"안녕하새요. Miss Eun Bi?" The woman asked.

"Yes, I am."

"I'm Mrs Yoon Mi Rae. Mr Yoon's wife." She claimed. Then both of them went inside the apartment. Eun Bi looked at the interior design. She was very amazed by the touch of the owner.

"Lim tells me that this is your first time to be a maid." Mrs Yoon said. She went to the living room. To be honest, she is the first maid that works at Tae Hyung's apartment.

"Yes. This is my first time." Eun Bi said. She just follows Mrs Yoon wherever she goes.

"As a maid, you have to know what is Mr Kim's likes and dislike. First, he hates messes. He is a very busy man and doesn't have time to manage himself. Second, he always homes late and eats at home. So, you need cooks for him and leave a note. Anything is okay but make sure you cook or he will eat junk food again. He needs healthy food." Mrs Yoon said.

"Okay. That is no problem for me. I'm used doing that." Eun Bi said.

"Good. Do you know how to use the washing machine?" Mrs Yoon turned to Eun Bi.

"Depend on what brand he used." She replied. Mrs Yoon went to the bathroom to show the washing machine. Lucky it was an automatic one. Eun Bi doesn't need to worry about else. Then Mrs Yoon tells everything that she needs to do. After half an hour, Mrs Yoon went out and leave Eun Bi in there.

"Okay, what should I do now? Well, let start in the kitchen." She talking alone while heading to the kitchen. She opens the fridge and sees a lot of water bottle. No alcohol, only water bottle.

"Never seen someone like him." She said. Then she went to the living room and start to vacuum the mattress. After one and another, she went inside Tae Hyung's bedroom. She went picked the dirty clothes and put in the basket at the corner in the room. When she about to leave, she saw a big poster of BTS on the wall.

"Oh, is that them? I never see them after their graduation. Mr Kim must love that boyband." She shrugged it off and went to clean the clothes. While waiting for the clothes, she went tidy the bedsheet and vacuum the mattress in there. When she about to go out, she hears a little bark from inside the bathroom. She went opened the door and see a puppy was in there. She carries the puppy in her arm and went to the living room.

"Hi, little... Boy?" Eun Bi said when realised the puppy is a male. She keeps playing with the puppy until the clothes dried in the machine. She went to wash her hand before getting the clothes. Her eye focuses on the puppy playing with his stuff. She smiles and went iron them and placed in the closet. After finish, she back to the puppy and give him the foods.

Eun Bi didn't realise the time already pass 3:00 pm. Before she leaves, she makes sure to make some foods for Tae Hyung. She then wrote some note for him and placed it on the fridge's door. She also gives her phone number in case he needs something. She waved to the puppy and went out of there.

Mr Yoon is about to finish his shift when Eun Bi walks toward him.

"Hi, Mr Yoon." Eun Bi said with a smile. Mr Yoon smiles back.

"Hi, Miss Eun Bi. How is your first day?" He asks while tidy his table.

"Good. Oh, why you didn't tell me he has a puppy?" She suddenly asked. Mr Yoon looked at her confused.

"Puppy? We are not allowed to bring any pets here." He said then let it be. He really needs to talk to Tae Hyung about that later.

"Oh, really? Anyway, I have to go now. Bye Mr Yoon. See you tomorrow." By that, she leaves the apartment complex to go to the hospital as usual. It was her routines after she finishes her job.