03 - CCTV

TAE'S POV

Listen to Yoongi advice, I hire someone to set the CCTV in my apartment. After setting up the CCTV, I went test on my phone. Gladly, everything is perfectly working.

"Thank you. This for you." I thanked the person that helps me set the CCTV. He is one of the staff in this block. I feel relief when everything is okay. Suddenly I got a call from the agency.

"Hello." I answered the call.

"Oh, Hello. Mr. Kim, I already meet the person that will work there. She will come tomorrow." Mr. Lim said. He is the person who is charged to find me a new maid.

"Okay. Did you tell my name? I hope you are not." I said coldly. After what had happened, I become more careful with people surrounding me. Just in case, the new maid might do something bad too.

"No. Mr. Kim, please be nice to her. This is her first time to be a maid." He said. I just rolled eye to him. Why should I pity at her? But, maybe I should.

"Okay." I said. Mr. Lim sigh relief as hear me. Why he really cares about her? Are they have a connection and tried to fool me? Let see about that.

"Anyway, she will start tomorrow." He added. So fast. Well, I really need maid right now.

"Okay, but I will go work at 6:30 am. Make sure you tell her details about what should she do in my apartment." I said to make sure he reminds to the girl. I can't tell him about the CCTV thing.

"Okay, Mr. Kim." Then he hangs up.

After moments, I went to my room and do my routines. I went out of my room and headed to the kitchen. I still remember that my mother did leave some food in the fridge. I opened it and saw kimchi and some dessert. Sometimes, she comes and cooks for me then leave a note to inform me.

"This is the last kimchi." I talk to myself while eating. Kimchi is good. I looked at the time and realized that I almost late. I cleaned the mess and went to the company.

When I enter the building, I saw my friends walking to the elevator. I slowly walking behind Jimin and surprised them.

"BOO!!" I shouted. I laugh as hear Jin say unconsciously swearing. Then he turned to me with a death glare.

"Yah! You little- don't do that." He hits my head with his fist. It really hurt. I caress my head that he hit just now.

"Ah, Tae. Grow up, please." Yoongi said. He rolled his eye at me. Why he always like that?

"Anyway, have you found any maid?" Jimin suddenly interrupted. I turned to him and walk into the elevator as the door opened. I lean against the wall while talking with them.

"Yeah. The agency calls me this morning. He said the girl will come tomorrow morning. But I told him to not tell the girl my name. I don't want the same thing happens again. So, I need to be careful also I'm not worried anymore. I already set the CCTV in my apartment." I explained.

They seem relief after hear me. They are really worried when my apartment become a hot topic in the media. Our manager hires a hacker to hack the account that spread my private stuff.

"So since everything is fine now, let forget about it. Just focus on our practice." Namjoon spoke.

"Yeah. We should." Jung Kook added. We went out when the elevator reaches our floor.

After practice, I got a text from Min Ho that I need to be at the location for the last scene. I tell my friends and went out of there.

Everything is going well today, I have no worry to stress. I got a new maid which is I still not knowing who is she but I hope she is the best among them. This is the tenth times I change my maid. I really hope this time is the last one. My mother always says that have a maid is a bit risky because they might a crazy fan.

I know that she worries when I stay alone. Before this, she says that I should stay with them but I refused because I also can take care of myself. As a man, I need to learn how to survive without them because one day I will get married and take care of my own family too. And of course, my mother still worried. That's is why she always come at the weekend to see me if I doing good without her.

Sometimes, she stays in my apartment just want to see how is my maid doing their job. There is one time, my maid complains that my mother a bit annoyed when she disturbs her doing some chores. Because my maid can't stand by that, she quit. Now, I just hope that my mother will not disturb them again.