12 - SURPRISE VISIT

AUTHOR'S POV

Tae Hyung groaned as to hear someone press the doorbell repeatedly. He really doesn't want to wake up from the warm hug of his maid. The maid that he always love. He slowly let her hand off of him and went to the front without thinking. With his messy hair and sleepy face while still in his boxer and singlet, he opened the door.

"SURPRISE!!!" His friends shouted when the door wide opened. His eye wide open when sees all of them in front of him. Jimin and Jung Kook burst into his house and hop on the couch. Tae Hyung then realized something.

'Oh, God! Eun Bi. They can't see her.' He thought before went find an excuse himself to his room.

"Guys, I need to go to changes first." He said and went to his room. They just nodded like usual. As Tae Hyung was in his room, he locked the door and slowly wake up Eun Bi.

"Eun Bi. Wake up." He whispered to call her name. Eun Bi groan a little when feeling so comfortable in the bed. Tae Hyung chuckled looked at the sleeping girl.

"I know my bed is really comfortable but we have a problem here. Wake up." Tae Hyung said. Eun Bi's eye wide open when realized she was in Tae Hyung's bedroom. She got up quickly and her forehead accidentally hit with Tae Hyung. Both of them groaned of the pain. Tae Hyung noticed her about to scream and immediately shut her down with covered her mouth with his palm.

"Shhh... My friends are outside. They will be caught us slept together." Eun Bi's eye went big when hearing what just Tae Hyung said. She moves his hand away as begin to speak.

"What? We sleep together? What did you do-" Just she about to ask, Jin's shouted from the kitchen.

"Tae? Are you mind if I make something for breakfast?" Jin asked.

"Okay, hyung." Tae Hyung shouted back then focus again to Eun Bi. She glared at him with a little pout. Tae Hyung is happy when saw her too close like that. Right that times, Jimin and Jung Kook disturb his daydreams.

"Tae, why are you taking so long in there?" Jimin asks.

"Hyung, can I play your overwatch?" Jung Kook said.

"I'm coming." Tae Hyung replied and back to look at Eun Bi. He gets up and takes his towel.

"Want to take a shower with me?" He winked at her. Eun Bi jaw dropped before to throw the pillow to him. Tae Hyung chuckled a bit before says something to her.

"Don't go out. Stay there until they went home. You can continue to sleep if you want." He said and went inside the bathroom. Eun Bi just stare at the bathroom's door while her hand on her chest.

"What is this feeling? Am I in love again? What are you doing to my heart, Tae Hyung?" Eun Bi asking herself while laying on the bed. She pulled the blanket covered her face. Sometimes, she loses by the scent of him. She then sat up and took her phone. She saw three missed call and one text message from Eun Ji asking where she is.

Eun Bi was busy texting to Eun Ji explained why she is not home. She didn't even notice Tae Hyung was looking at her. He just wears a towel around his waist.

"Who are you texting with?" He asked again with a cold gaze.

"Eun Ji. She asks me- ahh-" She was about to scream when saw him in the towel while standing in front of her. Lucky Tae Hyung was quick covered her mouth.

"Again with the scream, I'll kiss you." Tae Hyung said and went to his closet put on some clothes leaving Eun Bi was covered in the blanket. Tae Hyung took a glance through the mirror. He can't help to smile at her cuteness. He could see the changes from her after three months working with him. He loves the change of her. He can see that Eun Bi a little bit can be opened to another person instead be a quiet person.

After finish dressed up, he went closer to Eun Bi and tease her a little before going out to his friend at the living room.

"Oppa will be back. Don't miss me too much. Love you." He said next to her ear. Tae Hyung can't see that Eun Bi was hard blushed by his words. While Eun Bi under the blanket tries so hard to calm her heartbeat. She didn't know why she was nervous being close to him but yet feel comfortable.

While Eun Bi was in the bedroom, the others were happily having fun in the living room. Laughing, chatting and yelling could be heard from them. Eun Bi was bored in the room. She then looked around the bedroom and decide to get up. When suddenly, she accidentally hit something under the bed. She bends over and saw a box. She doesn't want to be rude but she can't stop her curiosity.

Eun Bi slowly reach the box and take it on her lap. She slowly opened it. She saw a lot of photos there. She saw a little note in there. She hesitates to read but still, she wants to.

'Love of my life. My one and only girl.' She read slowly.

She looked at the pictures again. She smiles when saw it was when they were in high school until she realized something. All the pictures were focusing on one of the girls. The pictures were focused on her and her best friend, Irene. Until the last picture were two of her and Irene was talking under the tree and smiling to each other while reading a fairy tale's book. Eun Bi thought that Tae Hyung like Irene because she knows that Irene also does like him.

Little did she know, all the photo is about her. She was totally wrong with her thought about Tae Hyung liking Irene. Those thoughts make her heart aching so hard. A tear suddenly comes out without realizes. She put back those pictures in the box and place it in the same spot.