15 - A LITTLE REUNION

AUTHOR'S POV

Eun Bi was happy seeing Eun Ji really excited when got two free tickets to the Music Bank's concert. Eun Bi was curious about the groups. Since she helped Tae Hyung with the makeup, she gets curious about the band. She slowly tries to get to know more about the music industries. Their mother now is getting better. Thanks to Daniel's adopted family. They helped a lot.

"Let's go inside." Eun Ji and Jina drag Eun Bi to the big hall. Jina was really excited to see her favourite idol, Jenny Kim. Because she adores her beauty, she calls herself Jenny but Kim Jenny. Same right? Eun Ji thinks her friend is cute just like Jenny Kim. It just not a BlackPink but also the other group too.

"Calm down, little kids." Eun Bi chuckled seeing how excited they are. They ignore her tease because they are so happy to hang out together with her. When the concert began, the hall becomes dark and only the stage was bright. Eun Bi looked up at the stage. This is her first time to watch the concert live. When she looked at the artists on the stage she was mesmerized the beauty of the girl groups. They all are pretty until she saw someone familiar on there.

"Is that Irene?" She asked herself but Eun Ji turned to her.

"You know her, Irene from Red Velvet?" Eun Ji asked her.

"Red Velvet? That's her group name? Anyway, what her real name again? I just imagine my old best friend, I guess." She claimed while still started at Irene. She was really familiar to her.

"Bae Joo Hyun." Eun Ji said. Eun Bi's eye wide opened when hearing that name. She turned to Eun Ji and ask again.

"Are you sure? She is my old best friend. We lost contact after I quit the study. And... After my phone was dropped in the toilet." She claimed when remembering the only phone was broke. Eun Ji laughs a little before focusing on the idols on the stage for the opening concert.

After two and a half hours, the concert ends. But for the lucky fans, they got a chance to see their idol close. Jina and Eun Ji were to the backstage followed by Eun Bi behind. The two girls walking fast when saw a boy band. Eun Bi shook her head when saw the childish side of them. She was walking toward them when suddenly she accidentally bumped with someone. She looked up and saw one of the Red Velvet members smile and now at her. She knows her by Eun Ji.

"Sorry." Eun Bi said to Yeri. Yeri smiles at her back and says sorry as well. When the idol about to leave, Eun Bi remember that Yeri is the same group as Irene. She decides to go greet her best friend.

"Hey, wait. Can I meet Irene? Anyway, I'm Eun Bi. I got a pass to see you guys." Eun Bi said while showing the VIP pass. Yeri nodded understand. She only thought that Eun Bi to see her because she was Irene's fan.

"Oh, sure. I want to go to them too. Let's go together then." Yeri said. Both of them went to the Red Velvet's waiting room. When they were inside, Eun Bi look surround. Her eye caught Irene was playing with her phone.

"Irene unnie, someone to see you. You fan I guess." Yeri said. The girls looked at Yeri and smiles as to see Eun Bi was there.

"The lucky fan." Irene said still on her phone.

"Yeah. The lucky fan named Kang Eun Bi." Eun Bi said. When hearing the name, Irene's eye looked up from her phone.

"Oh My God! My little dongsaeng!" Irene shouted and gets up to hug Eun Bi. Eun Bi smiles wide and hugs her back.

"Hello, unnie. Long time no sees. Woah, you look more beautiful." Eun Bi said as the back away. Irene takes Eun Bi's hand and went sit to her friends.

"Yeah. Sure that. Why did you quit study? You know how crazy I was when you didn't answer and reply to my calls and messages. I'm worried so much." Irene said as she finally meets her little best friend.

"Sorry about that. Accident happens. But I'm here now." Eun Bi said happily. Then Seulgi nudged Irene and looked at Eun Bi. Irene got the signs.

"Ah, guys. This is Kang Eun Bi. My little best friend when I was in high school. And she's... Still little." Irene said while scanning Eun Bi from up to toes. Eun Bi scoffed at her old joke. She knows that Irene loves to tease her a lot.

"Yeah, right. Savage unnie. Are you still scared of the boys?" Eun Bi fired back. Irene frowned by the question.

"It not funny you know. Anyways, how is your life now? I heard what happen to your family. I'm sorry about that." Irene expression softens when remembering what had happened to Eun Bi's family. The accident and the divorced of her parent on the news when that happens. Eun Bi's family bit knowns before but faded when they are no longer stay with her father.

"I'm fine now. I already can be used by that. Also, my mom is getting better now. Anyway, the good news is, my brother still alive but he is no longer old him. He got plastic surgery because the accident makes his face ruined. A good and nice married couple helped him. He's now is more handsome and got a new name, Kang Daniel." Eun Bi said. Then both of them keep talking about the high school memories and what had to happen after they lost contact. Eun Bi now makes friends with Irene's friends. Eun Bi also forgot that she comes with the two girls.

"Okay, guys. I enjoy this little reunion, Unnie. Keeps contact okay, bye." Eun Bi said and give Irene goodbye hug before she went out of there.

"Unnie! Where did you go? I call but you off the phone." Eun Ji nags to her sister. Eun Bi took a look at her phone.

"You're right. Maybe it died. I forgot to charge last night. So, how is your meeting with your idols or maybe bias?" Eun Ji blushed hears her sister. She knows that Eun Bi tease her.

"Unnie~ Stop it. Anyways, this for you. The staff gives me to give you. He said someone asks his help." Eun Ji said while giving an envelope to Eun Bi. Eun Bi opened it and saw three tickets to the BTS's concert. Also with a note.

'Happy Birthday, My lovely maid. Enjoy your gift with your little sister and her lovely friend.' It said. Eun Bi knows who give the tickets. She smiles at the little note.

"Oh, we going to BTS's concert!" Eun Ji said as saw the tickets.

"What a great gift. Unnie thank you." Jina and Eun Ji went hugs her.

"Who says I'm going with you two?" Eun Bi said as to keep the tickets in her bag. She walks away to ignore the two friends. She loves to see them act childish.

From far, someone was watching them. He smiles happily when saw Eun Bi's smile. He places his hand on the chest.

"You smile make my heart melted." He said then walks back to his group.