05 - BEG TO HIM

TAE'S POV

When I back home yesterday, Mr. Yoon said he needs to talk with me the next morning. And now, he was in front of me. Most surprise me, he was standing in front of my apartment door. Honestly, I'm worried because I hid something from him.

"Won't you let me in?" He asked coldly while holding his baton stick. He was in his uniform. His face doesn't look happy at all. Is he know about Yeontan? Please say no.

"Urm... Why not we talk outside?" I said while trying hard to not let him in. But he insists and put the door with his baton stick. The door wide open and Yeontan's bark hears. I looked down and bits my bottom lip. Mr. Yoon stood there looking at my puppy.

"You know the rules here, right Mr. Kim Tae Hyung? I know you an artist but it doesn't mean you can do anything you like." He said. I silent and listen to his nags. Yeontan did the same. He stood next to me and looked up at Mr. Yoon. I secretly smile at Yeontan.

"Mr. Yoon, please let him here. He is a really nice puppy." I said and do a cute face to him. Yontan just follows what I did to Mr. Yoon. Somehow, it looks funny when Yeontan does that.

"No means no. If I allowed you what will the others say?" He said. I pout at him. I really love Yeontan. He is the first pet that I have.

"Pleaseeeee...." I begging Mr. Yoon. I kneel to him. He looked down to me without compromise. I know he just did what he has to do as security here. But why pets not allowed here? I mean why not? They are cute.

Just he about to say something, the door opened. We turned to see the person. Mr. Yoon's back faces the person while me still kneeling in front of him. I tilt my head to see the person. My eye went wide when saw her. It... Her. How she can be here? And... In my apartment? Oh My God! Don't tell me that she is... My maid.

"Oh, Mr. Yoon? What are you doing here?" She asked him with a soft and calm voice. It has been years I didn't see and hear about her but now, she is here.

"Hi, Eun Bi. I just come to talk about something with him." He said. I get up and pretend nothing happened. Out of blue, Yeontan bark and run on her arm. I wish I am Yeontan now.

"Hey, little boy. He so cute, right Mr. Yoon?" She smiles surely to Yeontan. I looked at Mr. Yoon. He glared at me.

"Yeah. But he can't stay here." Me Yoon still with his words.

"Please... Yeontan is my pet. My parent can't take care of him because they went vacation." I said. I glance at Eun Bi that was holding Yeontan.

"Urm... Mr. Yoon. Why are pets not allowed here?" She suddenly asked. I looked at her.
"I mean. He is cute. Plus, I need a company here too. It was lonely if you are alone. Maybe you are not because you're married but for a single person like us... You know right?" She said. She was right though.

"See? She also agreed with me." I said to him. He looked over me.

"Listen here. Just because you are famous, that doesn't mean I will listen to you. The rule is a rule." He claimed. Eun Bi still there. She might feel annoyed with me right now. I just embarrassed myself in front of her. I want to die right now.

"Mr. Yoon, I will make sure Yeontan won't do anything that will make people mad. Please let him here. I really love him." Eun Bi said. Does she love Yeontan? Why not me instead?

"You love Yeontan or his owner?" Mr. Yoon suddenly asks. Eun Bi seems uncomfortable with his question. I glared at him.

"What was that Mr. Yoon? Of course, she loves Yeontan. Why would she love me? We just meet today." I said. But inside, only God knows how nervous I am to face her.

"Ugh! Fine. Make sure that puppy doesn't go around or else." He said before went out.

"Thank you." I shouted at him then back to Eun Bi. She just walks inside like this is her house. What the hell is that? Am I invisible?

"I think, you know me already." I said as sit on the couch while looking at her walking to the kitchen.

"Yes. You want something, sir?" She asks like I'm was her boss. Oh, I forgot that she is my maid. Very professional.

"Eun Bi. You know me right?" I ask while went up to her. She sighs and turned to me.

"Of course. You are Kim Tae Hyung. Member of BTS. All people know you." She claimed. Did she really doesn't know me? Is she forget that we were studying in the same school? Am I really invisible to her? Why I still love her when she never at once noticed me?

"I don't need anything. Just do your work and don't disturb me." I said and leave to my room. I slammed the door harsh to let her know that I was heartbroken. Of course, she never knows that. I keep this feeling for years. No one knows about that.